Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:39 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Does driving a car disqualify you from the Rapture as it shows disregard for others well being?
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:53 am 

If you were Raptured while driving someone could be hurt. If you are inconsiderate enough to put others at risk like that your not a good enough follower of Christ so you wouldn't get Raptured.
The logic is irrefutable.And the Rapture can happen any time. So drive a car at any time- No rapture for you.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
 Post subject: Does driving a car disqualify you from the Rapture as it shows disregard for others well being?
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:53 am 

ok then

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 12:33 pm 

Who said the car isn't coming with me?

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:13 pm 

it will be too bad for those who are unprepared..

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 1:53 pm 

It's ok as long as you have one of those "In case of rapture, this car will be unoccupied" bumper stickers.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:33 pm 

Your logic does not apply here. Even Jesus said, in not so few words, "Crap happens" (Tower of Siloam falling upon the people, none being spiritually responsible for it). Just as I would not be legally held personally responsible for having a heart attack while on the road, and my car taking another car out while I'm struggling to still live, neither would I be held spiritually responsible for the loss of life that would occur the moment I am no longer in control of that car.

After all, at the moment I become raptured, just like the moment I die, I no longer have any material possessions. It's not my car anymore, nor is it under my control. All I can say, is in that particular moment, you better hope *you're* not on the road when the rapture happens, or about to sit where my needlework happens to fall, or walking near where my dropped glass goes and shatters. All of this, and then some, is the 'crap that will happen' when we go.

Remember: it's not about whether we accidentally cause harm, but whether we *choose* to do evil over good. On the day that I'm raptured, I'm certain I'll have no intents to plow my car into yours. But if the worst happens, 'our mutual bad timing' is to be blamed, not my 'sudden lack of physical existence'.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:13 pm 

To qualify for the rapture, you just have to drive an American made car, blindly support the War on Terror and the War on Drugs. You also must be 'Pro-Life', and gay people are demons in disguise. Finally, science means nothing....evolution did not happen, we were created out of thin air by a magical sky god.

Of course, I am being sarcastic.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:53 pm 

All are gathered back to Christ at the 7th trump.
Content provided by Yahoo Answers.

Report this post
 Profile E-mail