Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Samsung S9?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:08 am 
Advanced Member

Next year will be intelligent mobile phone AI function in the year of the outbreak as a leader in the Android camp, Samsung will naturally not sit still. In line with the AI performance of Xiaolong 845, S9 is expected to launch a new generation of Bixty voice assistant, which will upgrade comprehensively in image recognition, learning and prediction, user needs, handset performance and resource allocation. Of course, after the emergence of iPhone X, S9 is expected to use the same level of 3D face recognition technology, and iris recognition will be optimized.

In addition, Samsung has also begun to mimic Apple's product strategy, and its S9 will use a post single camera, and S9+ will use a 12 million - +500 - million combination. The S9+'s postposition will support dual OIS optical anti - chattering, 2 times optical zoom, and other functions in conjunction with the AI technology.

Are you wanting to buy a new Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Edge to replace the old Galaxy phone, and also looking for a simple way to transfer photos from Samsung to Samsung S9/S9 Plus due to all kinds of reasons? Well, please don't worry, to save your time and energy, I can not miss the Phone to Phone Transfer.

Phone to Phone Transfer is an all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that allows you to Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another.

Related: Recover WhatsApp Messages on Samsung S9

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Samsung S9?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:43 pm 

Losing sleep over unfinished essays but can't afford the assistance of costly essay writers? Wondering whether the online service providers will write my essay cheap in UK? Facing a deadline for finishing the essay? Well, your anxieties end here. We have with us a team of essay writing services for UK students who can solve all your writing issues so that you score high grades in your essay assignment. They will deliver the completed essay to you well before the deadline.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:27 am 
Advanced Member

With the help of this Android Data Recovery, you can easily recover the deleted/lost data including photos, videos, text messages, contacts and other files from any Samsung Galaxy device.

Recover Photos from Samsung Galaxy S9

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:32 pm 

I'm not a user of Samsung and I can't help you with this. Without a doubt, I can help you with writing. For checking my works you can read my previous essay about getting effective health information from the media.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:23 am 

Thank you for sharing this exciting resource with me and the world. Wish you always luck.
papa's freezeria

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:44 am 

white new years 2019 eve dress Wishes & Greetings for happy new year 2019 wishes in marathi your contacts. Happy New Year Messages, Images, Quotes, Whatsapp Status for 2019.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 4:46 pm 

CBD Capsules are a quick and simple approach to process cannabidiol. Makers made these capsules with the goal that they are as easy to devour as some other pill. You might be astounded to discover that there are various sorts of best CBD capsules.

A CBD tincture is a dietary enhancement that comes in fluid structure and has an extremely powerful cannabidiol content. CBD tinctures for sale are made by soaking CBD-rich hemp blossoms in high-proof grain liquor, at that point cooking over low warmth for various hours. Vinegar or glycerin can be utilized in lieu of liquor, yet liquor truly produces the best tincture at last.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 11:46 am 

Shop A La Rose Roses is a popular ingredient in skin care and with good reason. Royal blue roses in a box of this delicate flower may be used on all skin types but are often included in products for dry, carefully, and grown skin. Now is a Special time to highlight the many ways rose is used in beauty.
/https://shopalarose.com/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:04 am 

Informative post, i want to talk about oral care. Before you speak with another Cosmetic Dentistry Leominster Treatment, or Leominster Dentist MA, schedule you next cosmetic service. So, Cinema Smiles Dental offering best Dental clinic Leominster Dental MA services at low rates. treatment at Cinema Smiles Dental and stay lifetime with oral care as we committed to provide you best dental care.
Leominster Dental

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:05 am 

Yeah i agree! Informative post, i want to talk about oral care. Before you speak with another Dental Veneers Haverhill, or Dental emergency Haverhill, schedule you next cosmetic service. So, Dr Hamada haverhill is offering best Dental emergency Haverhill services at low rates. treatment at Dr Hamada haverhill stay lifetime with oral care as we committed to provide you best dental care.
Dental Veneers Haverhill

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:24 am 

I agree but, owning a second home abroad is no longer a trend but well-deserved benefit of 21st-century life. With masses of countries allowing foreigners to purchase and live overseas, potential home owners often want to know good reasons to buy property in Turkey. But the real estate market of Turkey was late to enter the international market; hence the low prices of homes quickly attract foreigners from many different nationalities. Luxury properties are available, but in everyday towns like Altinkum on the Aegean coast, a 2-bedroom furnished apartment is quite easy to find for buyers with a budget of £45,000. Low prices have enabled many customers to buy the property outright without mortgages or bank credit. If you are looking for buy proprty in turkey, then consult to Emlak Zone.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:26 am 

I agree while I would like to share info with you that are related to women life, women health and face beauty. A beauty has the same meaning in every culture, which makes it a universal language. Personality and beauty is contagious. It holds power to create a chain reaction, establishing an instant connection between women and men. There is not a women in the world who doesn’t know how to enhnace her beauty. When we feel happy, our face muscles instinctively flex to help us share our emotions with others. But what happens when your skin glow is taken away from you by skinproblems? Inability to openly leads to you losing your confidence and becoming self-conscious about your appearance. So if you feel any problem related to skin or health, then you must consult to professional. For benificial info you can visit female Life Secret.

Profile E-mail