Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:10 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Blogging - Free Internet Marketing Method
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:23 am 

Blogging - Free Internet Marketing Method
by: Mohd Sufian

It's been years since blogging has been practiced. But it's just recently that it has been considered as one of the addicting fads. Many teenagers have resorted to blogging as an outlet for their emotions, a little online nook where they can blurt out whatever just bugs them or whatever makes them feel elated. Savvy marketers have discovered that blogging is one of the best Internet marketing methods that won't cost you a cent.

What exactly is blogging? Blog is the widely used term that refers to web log. Basically, a blog is an online journal. A blog could be set up to no cost at all, and can be used for just for the fun of it or for business reasons.

Blogging for your Internet business is one surefire way to boost the visibility of your products and services. Here are a few ways to boost your internet advertising with the help of a blog:

1. Make your clients or customers abreast on your website's alterations. Your new products and affiliate websites could also be announced through your blog.

2. Keep track of your business objectives and plans through open writing. Your blog content can be easily stored through archives. What could be better than searchable information that could be easily accessed by anyone browsing the web, right?

3. Air your opinions, advice or reviews on specific services or products that are related to your business. Publishing is a very easy process with blogging.

4. Include links that will fetch back links and subsequently improve your ranking on search engines. This could be better executed through putting well-written articles in your website. Affiliate links could also be included in your blog to earn more extra income.

5. Collect response through the ability of blogs to fetch comments from your blog readers. You can learn and improve your products and services through with the feedback from your readers.

6. Connect easily with other bloggers. When other bloggers notice that you have something good in your blog, they will put you in their favorite lists that will automatically link you to their blogs.

So, how do you set up a blog? Here are some of the options you can make use of to take advantage of this fun way to advertise your Internet business.

Either you load a blogging software or let a blogging hosting service do it for you. Host services such as LiveJournal and Blogger.com are the most popular in this field. Those hosts will provide you with easy instructions on how to put up your blog.

About The Author

Mohd Sufian publishes Home Business Tips, A fresh and informative newsletter dedicated to supporting people like YOU! If your're looking for the *best rated home business opportunities, the latest time saving tools and helpful support from an honest friend in the business, come by and grab a F-R-E-E subscription today at: http://workathome-guide.com.
source: http://www.articlecity.com

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Blogging - Free Internet Marketing Method
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:23 pm 

Hello,

Why do you need a social media strategy ? For one thing, it allows you to take advantage of the incredible power of viral marketing. Connecting your content into Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube provides you with virtually unlimited reach.

Speaker Marketing

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:59 am 

Hello,

Cloud18 is an Aggressively Creative Organization that has expertise in Web Development, Software Development, SEO, SEM and Digital Marketing.

SEO Company New York

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:07 am 

Hello,

Provide a fast pace to your business with high-end applications specially designed and developed for your business need and growth.

Software Company Lucknow

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:22 am 

Hello,

Generate more revenue for your company or earn extra cash by referring your clients or site visitors to HostingSource.com. It is that simple!

Dedicated Server

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 am 

Hello,

Give a sharp edge to your presence with excellent IT solution, hire our expert team of IT professionals and stand ahead from your competitors.

Website Development New york

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:13 am 

Hello,

Provide a fast pace to your business with high-end applications specially designed and developed for your business need and growth.

Website design company in Lucknow

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:51 am 

iBrand is the best SEO company in Hyderabad. Our solutions are simple, transparent and are built around your specific requirements. We use productivity tools to get you the results you aim for. We offer a number of solutions to your Digital Marketing related problems.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:42 am 
Advanced Member

What about some offline marketing techniques, guys? I am going to try some for my business too and the first thing I want to implement is some promo items like those from https://www.pinsource.com/promo-products/wristbands I think people really like such free stuff and it will help me. What can you recommend me about it?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:26 am 

For me, many blogs are a source of useful information. Not always, of course, need to filter information. A lot of what I read in blogs gives me a response and then, I use it in my life

Profile E-mail