Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 8:14 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: But we can still clearly fe
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:11 am 
Advanced Member

I haven't seen much of the movie "Perfume" before, except for that strange story. Later, book friend Mo Mo recommended that storytelling was very good. Zhuoyue.com was out of stock at the time, so I bought a copy of the author's "Double Bass", which is a script, a lot of monologues, a bit verbose, not too much favor, I didn't intend to read his work again. This period is relatively free, and the ordered book is also available. Looking at the thin booklet, the light green cover, there is a restrained spirit of calmness, and then I feel excited. It really reads that I can't stop it. Pa Juskind, this guy is fierce enough (without derogation). Jie Chen has an article on "Perfume" in the anthology "Chilling Beauty", which reads "Perfume" as "enjoying an elegant and horrible reading feeling", which is very appropriate. But after all, it is an intellectual woman, very restrained, and the first set of words I wrote after reading it was: "Incredible!-Fantastic imagination, incredibly sensitive sensation to smell, peaceful murder with beauty. "It seems a little more publicity. He is very good at description, delicate but not repeated, accurate and lively. Take a look at this metaphor. Ticks make themselves extremely small and shabby, in order not to let people see and step on them. This lone tick is squatting on his own tree with concentration, it is blind, deaf, and dumb. He can only sniff, year after year, and smell the blood of past animals several miles away. Of course, it can never reach those animals on its own, but it is stubborn, persistent, and annoying. It has been squatting, alive, waiting. It waited until a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to send an animal under a tree and let it suck. So he lost his restraint, letting himself fall down, grasping the animal's flesh tightly, stabbing in, biting in ... Grenoyer was just such a tick. He lived in silence, waiting for good times. What a metaphor this is, it's astounding. For those who have been living in the city, they may not be able to appreciate the subtlety of this metaphor for a while. But I have lived in the country since I was young, and I know exactly what ticks are. So fluffy, grayish-white, seemingly timid and helpless, but it really does not make people feel pity. So far I want to come, that image still makes me goosebumps. Grenoyer's behaviors due to his obsession and fascination with odors are just like this tick, without emotion, just possession, and endless possession like odor instinct. Ticks are the epitome of Grenoyer Marlboro Lights, they contrast each other. You may not hate them, but you can never love them. The book also contains detailed descriptions of various fragrances and detailed introductions to various methods of extracting fragrances. I don't know if the perfume is made like this, but as I read it, I really had an urge to practice it myself. His description is so real that you have to believe it. Regarding the murder of 25 women by Grenoyer, you can never imagine that there are still killing methods in the world: kill people with the most unexpected and quick methods, and use the oil refinement method to obtain the body fragrance of beautiful girls. Of course, he succeeded, he could control all human beings with a small drop of perfume, and even successfully manipulated people to share his body happily-the same as that of anthrax, syphilis herpes, and advanced purulent measles A tick-like body that has always been suspected of disobedience??to make yourself clean and untouched in the world, leaving no trace. But we can still clearly feel this man's fatal shortcomings: no love, so no one cares, no sympathy, and no one regrets, even though he is a perfume genius. This is probably the only exit left by the author to the reader. The movie didn't present it to me, the text did it. Of course, movies can also give people a visual impact, but the vividness of words can stir up the cerebral cortex. Therefore, I always feel that the pleasure of the senses can be found in the film and television, the joy of the spirit or the mind, or the words. If you understand the modern history of Germany and the world, reading this book may have more association. That way, there is another layer of intriguingness beyond the pleasing to the eye. Just like the small line on the cover page: "Make you feel a more solemn thing while you feel your heart beating Cigarettes Online.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: appvn apk
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:43 pm 

appvn
appvn apk
the article that you created is very useful, hopefully thank you also visit my blog.

Profile E-mail