Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:35 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: The start of the season hasn’t necessarily gone
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:45 am 
Advanced Member

the way the fans would have hoped. There are fans who understand that the regular-season is a process Chuck Foreman Jersey , and it takes 16 games to complete. However, there are others that just rage when the Vikings drop a single game. You know what I have to say about that? (you probably don’t care, but I’m going to tell you anyways). Go ahead, be mad. It’s okay to let your emotions out. I mean, the expectations for the season were set pretty high. Even before signing Kirk Cousins in the offseason, the bar was set for the following season. Sign up for FanPulse, our weekly Vikings survey.One thing that fans have been doing is comparing the Vikings to previous teams, and setting expectations based off other teams that have had similar struggles in the past. For instance, fans bring up how Minnesota started the season 2-2 last year, and still managed to make it to the NFC Championship with our apparent backup quarterback Case Keenum. Another example people tend to bring up are the 2014 and 2017 New England Patriots when the team started both seasons 2-2, and managed to go to the Super Bowl both times, winning it in 2015. Fans don’t need to reassure other fans that things will be alright because of this team, and that team. To me Paul Krause Jersey , it’s good to see fans get upset. It’s about time fans stop settling for mediocrity, because mediocrity won’t get the Vikings to the Super Bowl. I was always taught that when someone continues to give you crap, or constructive criticism, then that means that person cares about you. However, if you continue to not do something right, and someone doesn’t say anything about it, then that person doesn’t think you have it.

Profile E-mail