Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:30 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: After Xi Murong's
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:06 am 
Advanced Member

After Xi Murong's "The Youth without Resentment" has grown up like this on the front page, you will know that in the moment when you suddenly look back, there will be no youth without resentment, like the quiet full moon on the hill . What is the color of youth? Is it a touch of orange? Is it a blue sky, or a lingering light rain? In the time that slipped away quietly, what had not faded was the original hazy throbbing. When you realize that precious stones are more precious than glass beads, you can make it easier for you to miss your childhood. In the next station, there are two attractive words waiting for you, and those two words are-youth. The bells that children love can be found at this post; you can also find him here, Bill Gates, as the adults say. However, Raikkonen and Beckham are unique to this station. So you can do some behaviors that adults and children ca n??t understand in a series of ball games-jumping, barking, sadness, joy, cheering, cheering, crying or even scolding; you can also maintain a sigh like a teenager, and then use a pathetic Vaguely said Marlboro Cigarettes, "Why is it so hard?" Yes Marlboro Red, why is it so hard that although you are still a child in the eyes of your parents, why not, you already realize that you have grown up. You begin to look at this colorful world with a new, distrustful eye, and then you find that everything is unacceptable. As big as a celestial body, as small as an ant moving house. Sometimes you will use your delicate heart to fantasize. You may find the moment when you step on an ant: Life is so fragile. Sometimes you think you are only one of a book. Little people, and what they do every day is just a story made by the author. When you think of some people in the world dying, others will still live, and the earth will also turn. Suddenly a emptiness will cover your heart, making you feel that people are very helpless, and sometimes you think you are just a deck of cards. One of them. Both the king and the empress are in the hands of the solitaire. When the game is not over, you have no right to reveal the solitaire; you will think that you are a clown, a clown who sees the whole world, but you are afraid of watching Too deep and tortured by destiny ... But everything is irrelevant. I have my own beautiful youth, whether I am safe or not. I no longer envy Beckham's success. As long as I really try and explore, what is the difference between success and failure? I no longer brag about the infiniteness of the universe, and no longer feel the crunchiness of life. Life is short. As long as you have your ego completely, how can youth regret the passage of youth, and youth is no longer. But the power of love has long been immortal ... Youth without complaint, youth without regret, how can we ask again?

Profile E-mail