Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:05 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: The cool summer
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:24 am 
Advanced Member

The cool summer night is as light as water, and the Cancan autumn cicada sounds like a kite. "Tonight, the temperature is moderate and the scenery is pleasant. My grandfather had a rare interest and took me to sit with him until midnight Parliament Cigarettes. Wu picked a bamboo chair and was by his side Sit down. Grandpa was afraid I was sleepy, got up and made me a cup of tea. It was n??t much of a name, but like a lot of tea, it was a bit bitter. Taste this tea carefully, with a faint scent, like a Maojian tea tree on the alpine grassland, or the West Lake Longjing tea tree under the plain soil. The moonlight is silver, and the father-in-law's smiling face is more kind: "Is it delicious? He asked me softly. "A bit bitter. "I took a sip slowly. He smiled:" How can you keep your head clear without suffering, just like the road of life that you have to follow in the future, you will not have an unswerving heart if you are upset. Then he stood up and took me to a small stream outside the yard. The water was clear. He pointed forward, and I looked along his hand. There was a short acacia tree by the stream. .The branches are lush and dense, and there is a lush scene. Then my grandfather let me look back. A good piece of black land with poplars on it. It has been under the wall for many years. There is less sunlight and less rain. Compared to that acacia, it is obviously much weaker, and the tree stems are not branched, like a sentry, standing upright. "See? Grandpa said, "This is their injustice. The former is good, but the leaves will wither and fall every autumn and winter, and the poplar is worse, but it chose to fight fate in obscurity, in order to chase the sun. You see, it's pretty straightforward and more energetic. "After listening to Grandpa's words, I nodded and thoughtfully. God closed a door for you and opened a window by the way Marlboro Gold. The sunlight will always come in. Facing the unfair fate, the plants have their own growth Wisdom, perseverance is the choice of the strong. Why not humans?

Profile E-mail