Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:51 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Only eight games are left in the race for best
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:56 am 
Advanced Member

one of the Patriots dynasty."WhitePatriots News Opinion and Analysis Contribute! FanPostsFanShotsAbout the Site List of Patriots Twitter AccountsWrite For Pats Pulpit!New User Welcome and Commenting GuideCommunity GuidelinesMastheadTopics Patriots Off-Season CoveragePatriots Opinion/AnalysisPatriots NewsPatriots Draft CoverageSportfolio ManagementPatriots First ReadVoting for the Elite 8 of Pats Madness is now open!New Dont’a Hightower Jersey 2019 ,10commentsOnly eight games are left in the race for best one of the Patriots dynasty.EDTShareTweetShareShareVoting for the Elite 8 of Pats Madness is now open!The Sweet 16 is over, and there are only 8 teams left in our Pats Madness bracket! Before we get into this round’s matchups, it’s interesting to note that there were no close battles last week. We had two matchups in the first round that were decided by around 10 total votes but every winner from last round had at least 60% of the votes, even the one upset.Speaking of that upset, we had the first of the Super Bowls go down when The Tuck Rule beat out Super Bowl 39.Onto the matchups. Remember to vote on the games you think should win, and share your votes with us. We’re down to the best 8 games in the Belichick/Brady era, and this round decides the Final 4. Let’s make sure to get more votes than ever this week! Here we go: #1 vs #2 - Super Bowl 51 vs 2014 Divisional Round vs BaltimoreI’m not going to break down this matchup White Donald Trump Jerseys , because, honestly, there’s nothing to talk about here. Instead, I’m going to tell you a story about my experience during that game against Baltimore.I have season tickets, so I went to the game, and left my pregnant wife at home with my two kids. One of my children had been sick during the week, and was just starting to feel better. My wife told me she wasn’t feeling great , but that I should go anyway. Half way through the second quarter, I got the call from my wife. She was throwing up, so I needed to come home and take care of the kids. My mom came and picked me up at halftime, and I shut my phone off and fed the kids dinner and put them to bed. I ended up watching the game with my wife in bed, and I still can’t believe that I missed the second half. Gillette was ROCKING when Julian Edelman threw that pass to Danny Amendola, but I was just following Bill Belichick, and the Patriots’ motto from that year: do your job.

Profile E-mail