Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:52 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: s coming in the spr
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:25 am 
Advanced Member

The east wind came, and in the field, a new green began to spread a spring of greenery. I walked in the fields of early spring, listening to the songs of Yange dance birds, admiring the spring of new green and flowers. Spring is like the mother's hand, smoothing the scars of the earth winter, let me smell the breath of life and youth. Yes, the spring is full and the spring can't be closed Marlboro Cigarettes. You see--the flowers are full of colorful flowers Cigarettes Online, the forest grows lush and lush, the lake is full of clear blue, you see - green grass, blue mountains, girls skirts, leisurely eating grass cattle, still There is a warm spring water of the duck prophet... This is the spring of the lotus. Specifically, the fat wasp on the cauliflower kisses on the cauliflower, specifically to a boy??s smiling face, a red apricot out of the wall, a sprouting sprout... ...this is all conveying the same message to me: Spring is here! Tell me about the air filled with flowers and plants! The seed planted by the peasant tells me that the light dance is telling me that spring is coming in the spring, how I wish I was a wild horse, Mercedes-Benz is full of youthful atmosphere, hungry, stop to eat a few mouthfuls Grass, thirsty, drink a few mouthfuls of water by the river, how comfortable! But I am content, because I can climb to the top of the mountain and watch the wildflowers bloom. The river that looks up the tide is rushing toward the distance. It??s raining. I didn??t hide from the rain because I thought: Spring rain It is a moisturizing thing. As a member of the biosphere, I should also accept the gift of heaven.
Standing in the rain, looking back - everything is warm, people who have been in the winter are out of their homes, soothing and living, and shaking their spirits to meet the beautiful spring!

Profile E-mail