Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:03 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Need your advice: what payment gateway should I use?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:36 pm 
Advanced Member

Guys! Need your advice: what payment gateway should I use?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Need your advice: what payment gateway should I use?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:38 pm 
Advanced Member

I accept payments with this totally trusted payment gateway http://www.mobbypayments.com for over 2 years and highly recommend you to follow my suite. You should consider that the company can provide you with any payment processing solution needed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:39 am 
Advanced Member

I accept payments with this totally trusted payment gateway http://www.mobbypayments.com for over 2 years and highly recommend you to follow my suite. You should consider that the company can provide you with any payment processing solution needed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:30 am 

Hi! I have been running my store of high-quality jeans and denim jackets of various brands. One day I needed to create an Internet site for my clothing store, as many buyers began to use them. When creating my site, I was helped by my partner, who knows computer technology and website development. The only thing is, he did not know a good plug-in for payments. Therefore, we asked about payments of an online store on one site of programmers, quickly received the desired answer, fondy http://www.wordpress.org. This plugin is free, works fine, customer payments are fast.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: pessmobiile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:55 am 

Expert Evolution Soccer is one of the most well known versatile games on the planet with a great many establishment surprisingly. http://www.pes20mobile.com PES game is accessible in nations, for example, the United States, UK, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, Nigeria, India, China, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Brazil, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, Turkey, Myanmar and different countries.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:57 pm 

Hello. Which payment gateway should I use? For me it was a very difficult question, and I did not know what to do, but my friends helped me, they advised me santrapay, they have a very good feature, they send money anonymously, but that is not all their strengths. In the Santrapay system, commission fees for replenishment are 3-6%, for withdrawals - 1-3%. Also, santrapay is very convenient to input and cash withdrawals.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:00 pm 
Advanced Member

Hello, not all payment organizations provide global coverage for online businesses. Many operate locally or in a specific region. It is important to choose a payment provider that will have the technical capabilities to meet the needs of the target audience, as well as allow international payments. The constant development of online technologies contributes to the emergence of new payment methods. By providing buyers with alternative payment methods, you not only increase conversions, but also create a positive impression of your resource, which significantly increases the likelihood of inducing a client to use your services next time.

Profile E-mail