Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Wed May 29, 2024 5:34 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: The Pittsburgh Steelers have won three straight
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:17 am 
Advanced Member

games and have finally started to “stack wins”. After their 33-18 win over the Cleveland Browns in Week 8 Youth Vince Williams Jersey , the team has to move on quickly as they prepare to face the Baltimore Ravens, on the road, in Week 9. Something I did last season and I’m going to start again is the Black-and-gold Links article. This is an article where I take stories from quality news sources across the Internet and add them here for your viewing pleasure. I won’t be posting the entire articles, but I’ll link each story and author so that you can read the full article. Today we talk about how every single report or rumor which has swirled around the Steelers’ All-Pro running back, Le’Veon Bell, has proven to be pure poppycock. They said he would report for Week 1. Didn’t happen.They said he would report during the bye week.Didn’t happen.They said he would report after the NFL trade deadline.Didn’t happen.It seems as if the only person who knows when Bell is coming back is Bell himself. Despite this situation, with each additional James Conner touchdown, it seems less and less likely he shows anytime soon. Could Bell pull a no-show for the entire rest of the season? He could, and I doubt Steelers fans would have any issue with that at this point.Let’s get to the news:Steelers’ Le’Veon Bell still no-show as trade deadline passesBy: Joe Rutter, Pittsburgh Tribune-ReviewMike Tomlin was wrapping up his news conference Tuesday afternoon when he was asked the obligatory weekly question about Le’Veon Bell’s delayed return to the Pittsburgh Steelers.“Anyyy other questions?” Tomlin said, raising his voice into a high pitch while elongating the first word.Tomlin smiled and walked away as laughter filled the room.Nothing had changed. It was another day without Bell at UPMC Rooney Sports Complex, although, like most others, this one had extra significance.It was NFL trading deadline day, the final chance for the Steelers to ship their star running back to another team if Bell reported and signed his franchise-tag tender first.Since that didn’t happen by 4 p.m. Youth Chris Boswell Jersey , Bell is free to report to the team without fear of being traded once he puts his name on the $14.55 million contract that has been reduced by $6.84 million because of his eight-week absence.The next date on the calendar to watch is Nov. 13. Bell must sign his contract by 4 p.m. that day. If he doesn’t, he can’t play in the NFL this season.Bell’s teammates long ago gave up speculating when he might arrive, and they’ve thrown their support behind James Conner, who is third in the NFL with 599 rushing yards. On Sunday, he became the first running back in franchise history to record a third consecutive game of 100-plus-yards rushing with two touchdowns.“I don’t want to talk about it because he’s not here,” quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said on his weekly 93.7 FM radio segment. “When he gets here, we’ll talk about it. Until he’s here, I’ll talk about James and the guys that are helping us win now.”Thanks to Conner’s spiking yardage totals, the Steelers have won three games in a row and take a 4-2-1 record into their game on Sunday in Baltimore (4-4).Conner was held to 19 yards on nine carries when the Ravens defeated the Steelers, 26-14, on Sept. 30 at Heinz Field.

Profile E-mail