Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: The New York Giants fell in heartbreaking fashion on Sunday
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:06 am 
Advanced Member

afternoon http://www.giantscheapshops.com/cheap-a ... der-jersey , dropping their fourth loss of the season to the Carolina Panthers 33-31. Panthers kicker Graham Gano hit a 63-yard field goal to win the game. Let’s take a look at what the players are saying following the tough loss. Landon Collins on how the Giants locker room is dealing with Odell Beckham’s comments from earlier this week...“I don’t know what comments you guys are talking about,” Collins said. “I didn’t hear about them, but when Odell [Beckham] came to talk to us, he spoke from the heart, he talked gratefully, and we knew where he was coming from. We knew he was coming from the heart, so you know he’s a great teammate, a great guy, a great person and a leader. This offense, this team, we have to look up to him, so we knew where he was coming from.”Panthers quarterback Cam Newton on Gano’s game-winning kick...“I am happy that we got a kicker like that,” Newton said. “A wise man once told me that a great quarterback is only as good as his kicker. Over the years you see so many quarterbacks get bailed out by the kickers. I shouldn’t say bailed out, I’ll just say helped out and Graham put the whole team on his back today. WellRay-Ray Armstrong Jersey[/url] , on his toe today.”Gano on the reaction on the field following his game-winning kick...“That was madness,” Gano said. “That’s the only word I can use to explain it. I just don’t think it’s hit me yet. I was going nuts. I think the first thing I saw was Mike (Palardy) reacting that it went in because I couldn’t really see over those giants in front of us – not the other team, just our offensive lineman.

Profile E-mail