Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:31 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Sherman: I think 49ers CB Ahkello Witherspoon will bounce ba
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:32 am 
Advanced Member

Sherman: I think 49ers CB Ahkello Witherspoon will bounce back Things are different when you’re a rookie and expectations are markedly less. Knocks on you coming out of college are that you aren’t the best tackler and that the 49ers could have been reaching when they drafted you in the third round. Then you surprise everyone by playing lights out Nick Mullens Jersey , and the following offseason, veteran Richard Sherman joins the team and invites you to his first ever cornerback summit because he thinks you can handle it. Those are big shoes to fill and Ahkello Witherspoon has handled those expectations very well. Prior to the game facing the Lions, however, Witherspoon was limited with an ankle injury but was healthy enough to play. With Sherman on the other side of the field, Witherspoon was targeted much more heavily in the first two games than he was last season, and he knows it. It’s going to be a steep learning curve for the second year defensive back but he has a critical support system in Sherman, who had a few things to say in regards to the 24 hour rule for Witherspoon:Head coach Kyle Shanahan detailed the rotation of Witherspoon coming out of the game late in the fourth quarter:The 49ers have a huge challenge ahead facing a Chiefs offense that has put up 80 points in two weeks. Witherspoon would be best served to have both ankles 100 percent, but those types of things can linger. It is likely he will be limited during practice to start the week , but we can all rest assured that there will be intense film study to go over what needs to be adjusted. After the 24 hours pass, they are on to Kansas City. The 49ers officially released linebacker Reuben Foster on Monday, and 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan spent much of his press conference answering questions about the former first-round pick.Shanahan said the team was “absolutely not” aware of an October incident or report involving Foster.“The first time I heard about it was when someone told us when we landed after it was written in paper,” Shanahan said, via quotes distributed by the team. “Everyone in our building was the same on that. I was aware that Reuben had spoken with her and still talked to her at times. I knew that from just asking him personally. Like, ??ow are things in her life? Have you seen her in a while?

Profile E-mail