Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:57 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: You have every right to be mad.It’s been twelve hours
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:51 am 
Advanced Member

Womens Customized Cleveland Browns Jerseys , and i’m still nearly as frustrated as I was when I watched the winning field goal clear the uprights.Browns fans have every right to be upset. It’s a different excuse or moral victory for each game, but the fact remains; the Browns have had a decisive win in the palm of their hands for the first 4 weeks of the NFL season, and in 3 of these cases, lost the game due to persistent errors and mental mistakes. For all 3 losses, the Browns snatched a loss from the jaws of victory multiple times.The moral victory Monday crowd, or those looking for a silver lining, will have an easy time finding joy in the Browns thrilling yet ultimately heartbreaking 45-42 loss to the Oakland Raiders on Sunday. The emergence of Baker Mayfield as a bonafide QB prospect, looking unreasonably prepared for his first start in a tremendously hostile environment, will provide an undercurrent of hope and joy in the weeks to come. Nick Chubb electrified the offense with two runs yesterday, and the young standout defensive talent of Myles Garett, Denzel Ward, and Damarious Randall was on full display. Browns fans will find comfort in those facts as the week goes on, but in the moment, it’s difficult to look past the mostly ridiculous reasons the Browns couldn’t escape with a win.Objectionably awful missed calls from the referees in the key moments of the game will undoubtedly bear the majority of the fan angst, but a potential win was frittered away by all three phases of the Browns attack.Without further adieu...Special teamsI bring this phase of the team up first, since it’s objectively the most embarrassing and incomprehensible failure of the current Browns coaching staff. (This is a high bar!) It’s remarkable that after years of grumbling about the repeated under performing special teams units led by Chris Tabor, the Browns would manage to find the coach that makes Tabor look like a hall of famer.Bad starting field position due to coverage. The Browns gave up enormous chunks of field position every time they exchanged the ball. The punt coverage units, for four straight weeks, have been absolutely abysmal. Plays that don’t feature a holding penalty typically show undisciplined gunners flying past ball carriers, and the Browns are unable (or unwilling) to funnel returners into the heart of the coverage unit.Kickoff and punt returning is a catastrophe. Jabrill Peppers continues to only return balls when defenders are near, and had multiple awful returns driven by indecision and hesitation or by executing “Leeeeeroy Jennnnnnkins” maneuvers out of the end zone. Antonio Callaway (after much wailing and gnashing of teeth) finally got an opportunity to return a kick, and promptly almost fumbled the ball.Every single punt, received or kicked, that doesn’t produce a holding or block in the back penalty is a surprise. The Browns even managed the rare “procedural shift” penalty (I don’t think this is the correct name, but i’m too lazy to look it up) Oakland hadn’t heard of it either, and declined.The place kicking didn’t have a chance to impact this game, but i’m putting it in here because i’m sure Joseph would have borked it up, if he was given the opportunity. As a reminder, the Browns weren’t forced to add a 69% career kicker to the roster; they did this to themselves.DefensiveBrowns fans and national pundits lauded the team defense through three weeks Baker Mayfield Jersey Elite , and that left me with a sense of unease. The play from individual contributors such as Myles Garrett, Larry Ogunjobi, Denzel Ward, Terrance Mitchell, Joe Schobert and Damarious Randall was stellar through the first 3 weeks. Even during close games, Gregg Williams continued to relentlessly bring 5 and 6 defenders on blitz packages, leaving enormous holes in the defensive secondary. In week 1 versus the Pittsburgh Steelers, the weather assisted around 6-10 different misfired passes from Ben Roethlesburger to various targets, landing just out of reach of pass catchers that were wide open with plenty of grass in front of them. Forced fumbles in the first 3 weeks flipped the field position frequently, but receivers were open for chunk plays and teams failed to capitalize on it.

Profile E-mail