Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Observer. “I think th
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:53 am 
Advanced Member

The Panthers signed left tackle Matt Kalil as a free agent in 2017 and watched him get off to a slow start as he recovered from hip surgery while playing in a new offensive system.

Kalil has been healthy this offseason and a new offensive coordinator hasn’t forced him to do the same kind of learning because he’s played for Norv Turner in the past. With those two things off the table Womens Landon Collins Jersey , coach Ron Rivera said the Panthers “expect him to improve and be better for us this year.”

Kalil seems to think he’ll fulfill that expectation.

“I think from Week 4 on I started playing better and better, and toward the end of the season I was playing where I want to be,” Kalil said [url=http://www.lionscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-matthew-stafford-jersey]
The Panthers lost one starting offensive lineman in free agency when Andrew Norwell signed with Jacksonville and right tackle Daryl Williams went down with a knee injury early in camp, so a stronger season from Kalil would be a welcome development up front in Carolina.

Jake Rudock is back with the Detroit Lions after being signed to their practice squad.

The Lions waived Rudock as they cut their roster down to 53 players by Saturday's deadline. That move paved the way for Matt Cassel to be the team's backup quarterback behind Matthew Stafford. But the Lions announced several more moves Sunday.

Profile E-mail