Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:45 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: NFL Network reporter burns Twitter troll
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:36 am 
Advanced Member

Yes,Stacey Dales is a reporter for the NFL Network, but that doesn't mean she can't share her thoughts on other profe sional sports.Following the76ers' 115-109 win over the Lakers on Wednesday night, Dales was critical of Lonzo Ball's two-point performance.I know its early, but early happened to him. Lonzo Ball is the most over-hyped player I have ever seen. May he catch his stride StaceyDales (@StaceyDales) November 16, 2017MORE:Joel Embiid trolls Lonzo after win vs. LakersSeveral internet trolls responded to the tweet, including this person:Stick to nfl plz Charbe Bellama (@cbellama3) November 16, 2017Dales responded with an epic burn Ryan Shazier Jersey .I played basketball for over 25 years. In the WNBA. In the Olympics. Im a two-time first team All-American out of Oklahoma. They retired my jersey. Stick to remaining silent. https://t.co/IOXLaOEDfm StaceyDales (@StaceyDales) November 16, 2017Ouch.UPDATE: Charbe is not backing off, even though the internet has handed him infinite Ls. He scolded Dales on Thursday for some of her responses in the exchange.Here you are insulting people calling them demented, offensive words calling ppl Internet midgets and I should be ashamed that Im from Ottawa? So should the 1,000,000 other people that are from here be ashamed too? @StaceyDales not cool. pic.twitter.com/ufgaJdCf1l Charbe Bellama (@cbellama3) November 16, 2017There was also a morning back-and-forth with Dales' former NFLN colleague Warren Sapp:By saying stick to nfl? Meaning I dont agree with what she said bout Zo? Im good, freedom of speech. Charbe Bellama (@cbellama3) November 16, 2017And in case Ball was oblivious to all this before, Charbe let the rookie know he has his back:@ZO2_ Hey Zo, I been getting absolutely blasted on Twitter & news sites for defending you when you get called overhyped/overrated - Just want you to know I and Laker land always going to be behind you and supporting you. Keep balling young king @bigballerbrand @Lavarbigballer Charbe Bellama (@cbellama3) November 16, 2017Sporting News' Tom Gatto contributed to this report.

Profile E-mail