Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:51 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Ideal YouTube Shorts Aspect Ratio To Comply With YouTube’s R
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:24 am 
Advanced Member

YouTube Shorts is a short-form video platform that allows creators to upload vertical videos. To comply with YouTube's requirements and optimize the viewing experience on Shorts, it's essential to use the recommended aspect ratio. As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, the ideal aspect ratio for YouTube Shorts is 9:16.

In other words, your Shorts videos should be in a vertical format, with the height being 9 units and the width being 16 units. This aspect ratio is well-suited for mobile devices and is commonly used for vertical videos on various social media platforms, including Instagram and TikTok.

When creating content for YouTube Shorts, keep in mind the following guidelines:

Vertical Orientation: Shoot or edit your videos vertically to ensure they fill the entire screen when viewed on mobile devices.

Resolution: While YouTube Shorts can accept a range of resolutions, it's recommended to use a resolution of at least 720p (1280 x 720) for higher video quality.

Video Length: YouTube Shorts videos should be no longer than 60 seconds in duration.

Engaging Content: Create engaging and visually appealing content that captures viewers' attention quickly, as Shorts are designed for short and snappy videos.
Read More:-https://www.janbaskdigitaldesign.com/blogs/youtube-shorts-aspect-ratio/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Ideal YouTube Shorts Aspect Ratio To Comply With YouTube’s R
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 pm 
Advanced Member

Not a bad experience. I'm using it now.
But there are others.
For example, to load cyclic videos I use a program from gyre. I also recommend trying it.
But what is very relevant now, as for me - what to do with bots on the channel? I'm reading just such a thematic article https://gyre.pro/blog/bots-on-my-youtube-channel-what-to-do- i'm trying to figure it out.

Profile E-mail