Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:18 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Best place to buy tera gold on mmogo
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:03 am 

And finally, I presumed accuracy tera gold should give us a chance of coping on 1 line of damage on creatures with cancel weapon atk and cancel magical attack. With limit precision there should have a 10 percent chance to deal damage, then for archers it should be a bit higher since they have a great deal of accuracy.

Ok now I am done with my thoughts concerning this current cap harm system and problems it could bring. Also done to suggest some stuffs to balance classes and to bring RPG aspect. In addition, I want adequate skills from potential system being deleted!! Since it actually doesnt help. We have classes with these fans x.x

Don't forget guys, this is a MMORPG!!!! Which contains RPG And play this game for pleasure please by appreciating all contents that the game offers.Your thought regarding the present cap harm guys? And about course rebalance? Any suggestions to fix these problems? Should Nexon be stricted with people who split ToS? What do you think about stats generally, including all harm system?

You're welcome to Cheap tera gold leave favorable comments here. If you don't agree with my principal article or alternative participant opinions, please don't attack them and be more constructive. Particular classes have a lot of lines, particularly Wild Hunter using 3 traces of Hurricane, so we might think about reducing amount of lines to make it even more fair.Final EDIT: If we can reduce pay2win facet and promoting RPG aspect more, we could greatly reduce the quantity of illegal transactions.

Like our youtube videos or facebook, get more off & coins. Such as Maplestory M Mesos,tera gold,poe currency and more, please go to: https://www.mmogo.com/

Profile E-mail