Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:33 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: The versatile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:54 am 
Advanced Member

Danny Woodhead went from undersized and undrafted to big-time playmaker in 10 NFL seasons.

The versatile running back announced his retirement from playing in a humble and heartfelt post on Instagram early Saturday.

"10 years!" Woodhead wrote. "Wow Adidas Daniel Sedin Jersey , God had crazy plans for a small little kid from North Platte, NE! It's been a wild ride and feel so blessed He allowed me to do what I loved for so long. But now it's time to say goodbye to the game I love."

The 5-foot-8, 204-pound Woodhead had 2,238 yards rushing and 15 touchdowns, along with 300 catches for 2,698 yards and 17 scores while playing for the New York Jets, New England, San Diego and Baltimore. He added an exciting element to the offenses in which he played, able to run the ball through seemingly the smallest of holes or take a short pass and turn it into a long gain.

The 33-year-old Woodhead is also a devout Christian who leaned on his faith during the ups and downs of what became a successful NFL career.

"All I had to do was follow His plans for my life," Woodhead wrote, "and His plans were crazy awesome!"

Profile E-mail