Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:37 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: oncos hockey team bus
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:02 am 
Advanced Member

Before he left town a few weeks ago after working out for the Seahawks Youth Sam Darnold Jersey , Brandon Marshall picked up a little bit of Seattle-related gear at the airport.

He was that confident an opportunity to continue his career was going to happen with the Seahawks.

"I went in there and bought a couple of things, some shirts, socks because I knew that moment was going to happen. I felt good about the workout," Marshall said.

Marshall became the latest addition to the Seahawks when he signed a one-year deal Wednesday and was immediately on the field as Seattle continued its second week of OTAs. Marshall displayed some of that gear he bought when he announced on social media his intent to sign with the Seahawks.

His work was limited in his first day, understandably, but it was a sign of how quickly Marshall wants to get this latest ??maybe last ??phase of his career started.

Marshall is coming off an abbreviated 2017 season where he was limited to five games with the New York Giants due to an ankle injury that required surgery. He was due to make $5 million this season with New York but was released by the Giants in mid-April. At age 34, Marshall said he didn't have many options after he was released.

"I think the sentiment around the league is that I'm done. And I get it, rightfully so, when you get on the other side of 30 and your production slips and you have a big injury. People count you out," Marshall said. "It was an interesting process. It was a humbling process."

While Marshall had his ankle repaired surgically, he also had surgery on his toe for an injury suffered during the 2015 season while with the New York Jets. The combination of procedures extended Marshall's recovery Tre'Davious White Bills Jersey , and it was only just before being released by the Giants that he was able to progress beyond just rehabilitation from the surgeries.

Marshall said he was originally going to wait until he retired to have the toe surgery.

"That's the thing that took the longest. Right when I was released from the Giants, probably a few days later I was able to run pain free. I was able to run routes and do things and train while rehabbing, but it wasn't pain free. ... I've been working ever since. I feel good. I don't feel great. Obviously I've got a lot of catching up to do."

Profile E-mail