Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 3:22 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: t asking for much
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:18 am 
Advanced Member

Collin Sexton isn’t asking for much.

All the point guard wants out of Thursday’s NBA draft at Barclays Center is to be picked by a good team. Then Youth DaeSean Hamilton Jersey , he wants a long and injury-free career. Playoff and championship runs would be an obvious – and desired – bonus.

”And to just be happy,” Sexton said Wednesday. ”Because that’s the main thing. Be happy with what you’re doing because now it’s a job. It’s something that’s going to feed your family. You have to take it seriously.”

This is a 19-year-old speaking.

Opting for the fast lane, Sexton declared for the draft after his freshman season at Alabama, a program that hasn’t had a player drafted in the last decade. He’s only the second Crimson Tide freshman to do so, the first since the one-and-done rule was installed in 2006.

That year was enough.

”It was amazing,” Sexton said. ”I learned a whole lot – good, bad Authentic James Washington Jersey , everything. I feel like just being there and being around the group of guys I was with, I connected pretty well and had a good season.”

Sexton helped the Crimson Tide reach the NCAA Tournament for the first time in six years. He then scored 25 points in a victory over Virginia Tech to send Alabama to the second round, a feat it had not accomplished in 12 years.

Profile E-mail