Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:42 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: see where you’re goin
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:45 am 
Advanced Member

Trae Young went into college basketball feeling like he had something to prove to his doubters.

A year later Authentic Customized Chargers Jerseys , here he goes again.

Young was the most electrifying player in the college game this past season, his stellar numbers in his only season at Oklahoma more than silencing anyone who felt like he wasn’t elite. And now he expects that he’ll need to prove himself once again, starting right when his name gets called in Thursday night’s NBA draft.

”I’ll always have a chip on my shoulder,” Young said, ”until I hang my shoes up.”

That chip served him well at Oklahoma, when he led the nation with averages of 27.4 points and 8.7 assists per game. He’ll be snagged in the lottery on Thursday, by a team that apparently will be willing to turn its offense over to a 6-foot-2 guard who tries to emulate Steve Nash and counts Rod Strickland as one of his many mentors.

He thinks he’s the best player in the draft, and very easily could be the first guard to get selected. Young was recruited for years by Oklahoma Kolton Miller Jersey Raiders , his hometown school, and Sooners coach Lon Kruger spent hours and hours with him this past season breaking down film – probably all the while knowing that his star guard was going the one-and-done route.

Profile E-mail