Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:03 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Does vaping help you stop smoking?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:32 am 
Advanced Member

Well, in my experience, it may not work for just everyone.

But at the same time, it sure helped me. A smoker for more than twenty years, with several failed quit attempts prior to e-cigarettes.

It sure helped a close friend of mine and his family. Almost all of them were heavy smokers. In the span on a month and an half, as they gradually took up vaping following the other’s example, fourteen packs of cigarettes stopped being sold to that family. Imagine that: one family alone. Fourteen packs.

It helped many patrons in a nearby pub I usually go. A pub that became the first “vaping shop” in the village, because so many people got interested. That pub is now a meeting point for vapers. That old cigarette vending machine is still there for the few patrons that still smoke. But once, I realized that only after forty minutes after I arrived there, did someone finally use that machine. And the place was almost crowded.

It helped thousands of people I see in vaping forums – some of them are already in their seventies, and nothing besides vaping was effective to help them quit in their entire lives.

My experience is: it does not work for everyone, but it did work for many people. As long as people already have a mind to try them out as a quit attempt.

Almost no-one of the people who approached me in search for help or advise to buy their first kit, returned to smoking.

On the other hand, no-one did quit, on those occasions when it was someone offering an e-cig to his significant other, as a “surprise gift”. Because the mindset was not there yet.

“Ohhhh, but if the person needs the mindset, is the e-cig really that effective?”

Well, yes. Almost every ex-smoker who quit with the help of e-cigs failed miserably in the past, with the patch and the gum. And yet, the mindset was the same. I can tell you that all my previous quit attempts were sincere. But still, they failed. All it took was some more stress at work to lead me to smoking again, even months after I had stopped completely.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Does vaping help you stop smoking?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:56 pm 
Advanced Member

Definitely yes! There are millions and millions people who successfully quitted precisely thanks to vaping and electronic cigarettes. A disposable vape pod like ezzy oval can really outplace emotional and chemical addictions, saying this from my own experience.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:13 am 
Advanced Member

Comprehensive inpatient treatment for marijuana addiction is provided at Addiction Rehab Toronto. We offer a positive, judgment-free environment in which people can address and work on underlying issues, weed addiction rehab overcome their addiction to marijuana and heal damaged relationships with close friends and family members.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:01 pm 

Vaping, often referred to as using electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes), is sometimes considered a less harmful alternative to traditional smoking because it eliminates the combustion process that produces many harmful chemicals found in tobacco smoke. Some smokers have successfully used vaping as a tool to quit smoking, while others have found it to be ineffective or even counterproductive.

There is some evidence to suggest that vaping might be helpful for certain individuals in quitting smoking. The idea is that by switching to vaping, smokers can gradually reduce their nicotine intake, which could potentially make it easier for them to quit nicotine altogether in the long run. Some people find vaping to be a helpful step down from smoking, as they can gradually decrease the nicotine concentration in the e-liquids they use https://coursependent.com/best-youtube-courses/

Profile E-mail