Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:29 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Umm Yeah That Guy With You Poe Buy Items
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:10 am 

Personally, I didn't even know about this recipe until last league when someone wanted to buy 5 breach rings from me to see if it worked with them. I couldn't even find any information about this vendor recipe except on a few forum post poe currency purchase that were vague and quite dated.

To be fair, if you monitor the sales of the items not many are selling. However, as we enter mid-league, crafting and luxury crafting bases will definitely become more popular.

Regardless, the main poe buy items of this post was to inform people of the vendor recipe and that attaining these bases is much more accessible now, and will probably be only a few ex after 4-6 weeks into a league, if not less.

With Uber Elder, we can get now get unique elder steel rings, and unique shaped opal rings. By utilizing the seldom-used vendor recipe of vendoring 5 corrupted rares of the same base to yield an unidentified rare of the same base.. we can now brick these unique rings into rares and obtain i86 elder steels and i86 shaped opals.

Personally, I didn't even know about this recipe until last league when someone wanted to buy 5 breach rings from me to see if it worked with them. I couldn't even find any information about this vendor recipe except on a few forum posts that were vague and quite dated.

Profile E-mail