Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: You Have Three Relevant Mods On That Poe Buy Items
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:07 am 

When asking for a price check, please include what league the poe item is on! Also, please try searching poe.trade for similar items before asking what an item might be worth. The post then should contain a direct link to an image showing the item in question.

funny this is really a repository to hide all price check/crafting posts from the rest of the sub so that no one has to actually look at them.

Adds 45 to 80 Fire Damage Adds 40 to 78 Cold Damage Adds 11 to 133 Lightning Damage 24% increased Attack Speed 37% increased Critical Strike Chance +8% to Cold Resistance.

Got the dream for my bow, tyrannical and double damage mod, not sure how to continue, if I should just slam and pray, or do the beastcraft for additional prefix and remove suffix, or just try and annul the two shit suffixes. Don't usually get this high end of items.

I should have crafted global crit multiplier on instead, but I'll fix it later. Seems like a good stat stick, maybe not best on its own. Not sure if accuracy is worth anything for this reason. Appears to be best elemental w/ attacks, phys as cold, phys as fire listed on or offline at the moment.

You have three relevant mods on that poe buy items. 40% Elemental damage, 50% spell damage, and 23% multiplier. The other mods are useless for spells and do not contribute to the price. Unfortunately, it worth 1C because its easy to get those rolls.

Profile E-mail