Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: gs that ordinary peo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:12 am 
Advanced Member

The sense of teaching is more like a "senior" who is slightly older and more mature than us, and is giving us some advice. Although the entire book is based on the campus life in the United States, as Chinese students, in some aspects, such as sports teams, dance parties, etc., they can only hold the envy of "inaccessible, longing for". The core values ??are worthy to be experienced by every chatting and teenager. After reading through it, I didn't say that I had the feeling of "intimacy", but it also benefited a lot. Some questions I've been thinking about and exploring have been answered here. Even though some have not been elaborated, but after some sort of bypass, I think I have found the next step. Looking at the catalogue at this moment, the words that catch you all at once are "habits either make people or destroy people". Indeed, the importance of habits is obvious to all. For some small hairs, the effects are as small as a short hair, but over time, there will be a lot of ills. It is the so-called "bank of thousands of miles, broken in an ant hole." Reflecting on my habits, some do need improvement. However, no one is perfect. Now that I recognize it, I will try to correct it immediately. I think this is the best way to reduce the distance with the outstanding people. Therefore, whether a person is complete can no longer be judged by simple scores. Although study habits are one aspect, aren't life habits and behavior habits necessary for sound personality? Therefore, the self-anatomical spirit of "the three provinces and my body in my day" should be reflected in everyone who is ambitious. After these 7 habits, the one that has the most impact on me is Habit One (active), Habit Three (willpower), and Habit 5 (talking to people). After many self-examinations, I found a flaw in my character-some inferiority in introversion. Fortunately, this little sense of inferiority has not hindered my progress. It's just that every time I face a decision or opportunity, there will be a moment of depression and suspicion, doubting whether I can do well and successfully. Sometimes I get distressed, because my style of work is not resolutely popular, but in the eyes of ordinary people, there are so few forward-looking, but who can guarantee that those who are resolutely popular will not flash back the thought of making a decision? Changing personality is not easy, but it is easy to adjust your mindset. Give yourself more positive hints and cheer yourself up. Once you think about it comprehensively Newport Cigarettes, you will do it with no regrets and steadfastness. This is what I give after reading this chapter. A prescription prescribed by yourself. To put it plainly, that is the slogan "Just do it!" At the just-concluded Australian Open men's singles semifinals, Djokovic, who started playing at the age of four, and Murray, a British middle-class family born, staged A fierce confrontation. In the case of exhaustion of physical fitness, only the will is the key to determining the outcome. It is said that "the children of the poor are heads of households early." . Although Murray eventually lost, his hard work at the last moment still allowed me to see his psychological progress. The reason I cited this example is to compare it with the current teenagers, including myself. . Our material conditions are not superior, but we can also be considered to have nothing to worry about. Who is our greatest enemy who does not worry about eating or wearing? It is nothing more than our own inertia and desire. Although we cannot become God who is not disturbed by the common It is impossible to deny the fact that no one can completely eliminate inertia and desire Newport 100S, but I appreciate this sentence more: "Successful people are always doing things that ordinary people don't want to do. "We need restraint, but more willpower, persistence, and hard work. We cannot give up the long-term future for the sake of temporary comfort. As one teacher said, in the struggle, we will not experience suffering, only Enjoy the excitement and sweet communication after reaching the goal, and more importantly listen. Thinking about the previous conversations with my classmates, I can't help feeling guilty. I have misunderstood their meanings many times and made some suggestions for granted. I certainly hope that these suggestions will be helpful to them, but without the premise of understanding, these suggestions will only increase their psychological burden. Fortunately, there are not many occasions where suggestions are needed, and only important things are involved. Dialogue is straightforward. In addition, empathy can calm people down and build a bridge for communication. Above, Guan Dang is my summary of this habit. Communicating with others is a very important link and it promotes "win-win "Section, being a proper listener and adviser is better than being an exaggerated performer," The 7 Habits of Outstanding Youth ", can Pointing my mind at our youth, I think it will be a criterion and a benchmark for my three years. Some of these habits and certain concepts will be implemented in my life.

Profile E-mail