Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:31 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: NBA Live had to mmogo
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:52 am 

When NBA Live opened its portion of NBA Live Coins yesterday's EA Play keynote, I nearly groaned at first. They were going with a dribbling demonstration again? At E3 2013, EA Sports led with this for NBA Live 14, the last time this game had to come back from an abrupt cancellation. Please, I thought, please don't do a poetry slam again. This time, though, I caught a different tone. Contrition. "Instead of talking about it, I'd like to show you," executive producer Sean O'Brien said, and the presentation for NBA Live 18 did. Contrast that with 2013, when he and Kyrie Irving had a two-minute discussion about dribbling and player data that featured no gameplay. NBA Live was so lacking in substance at E3 2013 that it was little surprise the game that launched the following November appeared rushed, confusing to players, and lacking even basic amenities like a practice mode. Yesterday, we got an unexpected sign of life for NBA Live on consoles, the first in Cheap NBA Live Mobile Coins more than a year.O'Brien's presentation seemed to acknowledge the series has run out of gas with its audience. If there's any hope of being taken seriously, NBA Live had to mmogo show concrete things that will be delivered. It did. Let their utility and execution be judged later, but there was, finally, the kind of twin-stick, movement-and-dribbling concept that this series has wanted to put in place since the ill-fated NBA Elite 11 and never quite pulled off.Polygon Staff Profile & Activity.
Mmogo.com offer the cheapest NBA 2K17/18 MT Coins and NBA Live Mobile Coins for you...Buy Madden NFL 18 Coins you can get more coins from us. Mmogo coupon code: bobby/buck/live3/laghacks

Profile E-mail