Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Re: 25% OFF- How to recover LG G3 lost/deleted/formatted files?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:34 am 

The Sony HDR-PJ430V HD Handycam Camcorder, with Built-in Projector, features an 8.8MP Exmor R CMOS sensor and a 30x Sony G zoom lens. The Sony PJ430V is capable of capturing Full HD 1080/60p and 24p video as well as 8.9MP still images. Balanced SteadyShot with Active Mode moves the entire optical block independently from the rest of the camera body for superior image stabilization. The camera’s 32GB of embedded flash memory can record and store up to 11 hours and 40 minutes of HD footage. Users can enjoy their favorite memories virtually anywhere with the high-contrast projector built-in to the LCD panel, and the HDMI multi-terminal provides a connection for compatible, external devices.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:03 am 

FonePaw Android Data Recovery is a cutting-edge program that aims to recover deleted text messages from LG G3. Once connect your phone to the computer, you can optionally preview any wanted text messages before recovery.
This software can also be used to recover deleted contacts from LG G3. You can download it and go the the FonePaw official site to view more details.
The program works for LG G4/G3/G2, etc. And it is perfectly compatible with Android 2.1 to 5.1.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:38 am 

If you are using LG phone, you need to have LG Data Recovery software once you lose or accidentally delete files from it. This software can scan your LG phone and SD card deeply and find the deleted files for you. You can recover deleted text messages, photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your LG phones easily. You can learn how to recover deleted contacts from LG phone here.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:53 am 

My customer told me that he want to move his contacts from his old samsung transfer to the new Samsung, but there isn't an easy and simple way to help him transfer contacts quickly, so I hope for a good method which can simplify the transfer process to offer my customer.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Free Amazon Gift Card Code Generator Online
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:31 am 

Grab free amazon gift card code from our website onlinefreecodes.com without downloading any file or something. you can also get amazon gift card generator completely free of cost.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:35 am 
Advanced Member

replica yeezy boost 350 thank you very much for sharing the best post with all needed stuff.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:11 am 

Actually, many Android users meet the wrongly deleted issues and ask us the method to recover deleted files . Especially as the Smartphone is getting more and more popular among people in the market. Other situations like SD card broken, factory resetting which lead to files loss are also getting more. Luckily, these Android issues will be solved well by using Android Data Recovery.
Android Data Recovery, this best recovery tool can easily scan for all lost or wrongly deleted files, and selectively choose files as you want to recover. You can use it to recover deleted Messages, contacts, photos and videos are all supported to get back. So, come and follow the steps below to know how to recover lost files from Android.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:10 am 

Just use the FoneLab Android Phone Recovery to get them back, only 3 steps:

Step 1. Connect your LG/Motorola/Huawei/Oppo to the computer (enable USB debugging)
Step 2. Scan your LG/Motorola/Huawei/Oppo for deleted data
Step 3. Preview and recovery deleted data from LG/Motorola/Huawei/Oppo

View detail guide:
How to recover deleted photos from HTC One?
How to recover deleted text messages from HTC?
How to recover deleted contacts from HTC?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:09 am 

MobiKin Doctoris the best choice for getting back deleted or lost data from your LG phones. No matter how you lose the data, it will scan your Android devices and SD cards to find recover them. It can recover deleted messages, photos, videos, music, contacts, call history and other document files from your Android devices and SD cards. So, you can easily Recover deleted files from LG by using this tool.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:01 pm 
Advanced Member

hey guys do you want to add extra and advance features and functions in your WhatsApp if so then I suggest you to download this YO WhatsApp at https://gbapps.net/yowhatsapp-apk-download/ it's official site.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:04 am 

It is not easy to get back formatted files from phones. But for lost or deleted files, you can try the data recovery tool.
Here is an article for your reference: How to Recover Deleted Contacts from LG Phone

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:22 am 

renewandroid wrote:
My customer told me that he want to move his contacts from his old samsung transfer to the new Samsung, but there isn't an easy and simple way to help him transfer contacts quickly, so I hope for a good method which can simplify the transfer process to offer my customer.

I know this answer all too well! There is a piece of software that has been developed for a long time, and the software with high purchase rate and high praise rate can surely help you solve this problem.

Profile E-mail