Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:41 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Which payment portals to choose
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:13 am 

For a very long time I wanted to create my own site to promote my product, I develop methods for body care, sports nutrition, and I often hold my own marathons. To pay for services I need to connect payment gateways, what is the best choice for small business?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Which payment portals to choose
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:14 am 

And in general, does it make sense to order such a service? It just seems to me if you do not have such a large coverage, it will be enough to pay through the card. I use it this way, it is not automatic payment, but it is reliable.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:15 am 

It seems to me if you have a huge flow of customers who want to buy your service or product, in which case order online will be many times easier and more convenient. Even if you think about it, you are physically unable to cope with such a load, to process the application of each client, check everything etc.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:23 am 

A small business in any case requires proper attention, calculations, and control of finances. Of course, a payment system can greatly facilitate your work, but there are also nuances. The thing is that now there are a lot of payment gateways for small business, you can read more details about each payment portals https://owlab.group/our-blog/post/best-payment-gateways-for-startups-and-small-businesses and choose the most suitable for you. As it seems to me the best option would be to choose the most popular and proven system PayPal, we choose this payment port for our business, so we are satisfied with our choice.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 4:31 am 

Dranser wrote:
It seems to me if you have a huge flow of customers who want to buy your service or product, in which case order online will be many times easier and more convenient. Even if you think about it, you are physically unable to cope with such a load, to process the application of each client, check everything etc.

https://apkmodule.com/mech-arena-mod-apk/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:39 pm 
Advanced Member

Hello, the payadmit Internet acquiring software solution implements all the functionality of the payment gateway required to accept payment cards. Integrates directly with acquiring banks. Complies with PCI DSS requirements.

Profile E-mail