Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu May 30, 2024 10:59 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Does a corded mouse have to be Windows 7 compatible like a cordless one?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:04 pm 

I have Windows 7 and I know that a cordless mouse has to be compatible but I decided to get a corded one for back up, just want to know if a corded mouse has to be compatible also or if most will do!
I just want to know if a corded mouse has to have compatible software like a cordless mouse does for Windows 7 OS.
And with a cordless mouse, it can cause compatibility issues especially for the last ones like XP, Vista and 7, just wanted to know if it can with corded.

answers.yahoo.com

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Does a corded mouse have to be Windows 7 compatible like a cordless one?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:57 am 

'I just got a $949.95 Dell laptop (17 inch) for $137.32 and if you think that's an awesome deal, my neighbor just got a 42 inch HDTV for $76.25 that's being delivered tomorrow to his house. It feels great not to pay high retail like the rest of the people. I am even selling some of the stuff at retail to my co-workers making 10 times my money back. Check out the site we found, go to WinItems.com

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:50 am 

'I don't understand your question very much.... Can you please describe in some more detail? Thanks! :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:01 am 

'As far as i know any mouse will work. Windows will automatically install "Generic" drivers. If it is a special mouse you may need to go to the makers website and download the drivers to get full functionality

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:19 am 

'To be honest it has been years since compatibility was an issue with mice.

USB and PS/2 are universally compatible when it come to mice, almost all are compatible whether they are corded or cordless.

The simple truth is the Windows is the most used operating system in the world. Make a device that isn't compatible is planning to fail.

Buy with confidence :)

Profile E-mail