Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:00 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Will you marry me? Females only?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:58 pm 

MY Earlier Question Missing , hence!

Or at least get to now me first;

I am in my early 30s, stable excellent job in creative arena. 6 foot 170 pounds, clean shaven. I love music playing and listening, sitcoms, cooking, home decor, soccer, I speak 5 languages, travel alot, financially independent, Marine Fish . I dated normally before Plain Jane, Czech Models, High school but have not been dating for 7 months due to work. Internet Dating sites are scammed to the max

I am socially normal , I can be alone or with crowds and I know when not to say things and to stay low and be tactful and Polite. I own creative companies and working in the music scene and movies

Music I love- 30 sec from Mars, Tool, Diana Krall, Coldplay, Stereophonic, Breaking Benjamin , Killing Hannah, The Who, Journey, Jazon Mraz, World Music, Jazz, Classical, Pop, to Nu Metal and Goth

Sitcoms" Its always Sunny, 30 Rock..The Sopranos

Looking for females between age of 19- 32, normal plain Jane or Hot or creative person, anything as long as she is grounded and at least like Sitcoms. If you love music its a plus I work for Record Label and currently movie script writing area.

Like most people I am not perfect and I love imperfections

Thank you and please email me at rainvibe35@yahoo.co

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SEXUAL RELATIONS MEETING UP IS AT YOUR TIME AND COMFORT I AM A PUBLIC FIGURE I AM NOT A CREEP, THIS IS AN INTERESTING WAY AND I AM MAN ENOUGH TO DO IT, Thank you :)

I am in the creative scene and everything I do is different and its a joy to explore something different, think outside the box. NO I have no problem getting a women outside but this is my choice , I think and I do it. Thanks

Family guy and 30 rock and its always sunny and sopranos is my anti stress therapies and ehem..looney tunes and the simpsons *eyes role*

email me direct rainvibe35@yahoo.com

Hotmail users= Check your junk mail if you want my yahoo to pass thru

Katie M = Read must I repeat why I am here? Please think outside the Box, no I am not normal I work hard sweat and rich and do creative things for work and my thinking is different, if I am normal like you I would not be where I am now, Thank you for the comments

To Some people who dont know culture, in EU or even Australia age of 19 and above are considered respected and ADULTS. Maybe you should travel a bit and experience life before opening your mouth

Cheers

Alex your funny dude! lol

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:12 am 

this is weird, when i clicked this thread 'dance with the devil' started playing.

good luck finding someone :) lol.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:27 am 

are you for real here? You seem like a normal enough guy so why would you want such a shallow impersonal meeting. Please recognise marriage as something that is way more important than asking on an A & Q website, and actually have a special relationship with someone real. Trust me you will have much more luck that way.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 am 

I prefer a bad boy, but i guess other females would marry you. You sound too perfect. =)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:56 am 

you say your thirty but you want some one between the ages of 19-32....that is WAYYY creepy. you should get a life you weird-o.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:10 am 

I'm sorry but you mentioned all the pointless stuff. Women don't want to know that crap. Just write details about personality, looks (in others words a picture). Like she wants to know you like the simpsons.

Profile E-mail