Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:07 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: did you realize how dangerous victoria was in the wwe?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:58 am 

she broke trish stratus's hand in a house show match back in 2004 when trish stratus was a heel

in that 7 diva battle royal when gail kim made her debut jazz had to be taken out because victoria kicked her and dislocated jazzes shoulder.

when beth phoenix has her debut match against victoria victoria broke beth phoenix's jaw with a damn slap dislocating beths jaw and causing beth to get a steel plate and 9 screws in her mouth.

in that battle royal for the #1 contender for mickie james womans championship she kneed candice michelle in the nose causing it to break(poor candice)

in that draft tag team match victoria tossed melina off the top rope causing her to break her heel.

in that tag team match jillian hall and victoria vs candice michelle and maria,victoria re injured candice michelle's clavicle by a doingsidewalk slam.

and last victoria broke michelle mccools nose and gave her two black eyes causing michelle mccool to bl;ack out and go to the hospital.

all these injuries were real niot scripted and victoria did them by accident now imagine if it was on purpose. victoria is dangerous.

LIKE VICTORIA ALWAYS SAID THERES NO CRYING IN WWE.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:03 am 

Whats wrong with being the woman enforcer....the divas need to learn the hard way.....there is more to pro wrestling than shaking their titsnass.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:08 am 

Well, Michelle McBOTCH deserved it.

The bitch had the nerve to try and tell Natalya how to do a headlock, when McBITCH herself can't even go through a have fun match without botching a move.

A diva search whore trying to tell an actual pro wrestler that trained in the dungeon how to wrestle. Give me a have fun break.

I'm sure Michelle McNoBooty has enough wrestling experience to tell a more experienced wrestler how to wrestle, when her only real experience was in WWE and not working her ass off in the indies and Japan.

McCool can't even come up with something original so she steals The Angel's Wings and the Styles Clash, and she can't even do those properly

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:13 am 

Hey, she told them she wasn't the woman to mess with. They didn't listen =)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:18 am 

Its fake sooo not very.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:23 am 

Wow, she injured many Divas....thanks for the Information.

I guess Victoria is really that strong to break Beth's jaw just by simply doing a slap. Wow.

EDIT: "God", er, I dont know if you have seen McCOOL recently, but to correct you, she doesn't botch, ok?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:29 am 

yes
victoria rules
can you imagine how brutal it would be for a widows peak?
that is why she is my favorite knockout now
and yeah there is no crying when you accept a wrestling job in wwe you accept the risks

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:34 am 

lol some of them deserved it wrestling is wrestling not showing off what you got

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:39 am 

yup i realized how dangerous she was. victoria was a brawler. injuries come with the job. "there's no crying in the wwe"- that's right. the wwe needs to get more ladies like victoria. divas that brawl and don't play miss softy. more competition and less t&a.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:44 am 

That was why she was sexy to me, she destroy her female competition. Which is what Beth Phoenix should be doing

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:49 am 

Guys vicky use to be really hot look at her picture.
http://img.inkfrog.com/pix/stancho/Trish_Stratus_SEXY_BACK_DOOR__THONG__8x10_Signed___382.jpg

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:54 am 

So most of you are saying that it's okay to seriously injure someone and nearly end their careers just to prove a point. It's okay to be irresponsible and careless in the ring to the point where you send people to the hospital? You people are have fun monsters!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:59 am 

Well Victoria was always an amazingly strong woman. That's really surprising though some of the things that happened by accidents like slapping Beth Phoenix and dislocating her jaw. Wow this shows how powerful Victoria really is in the ring. She always seemed like someone you shouldn't mess with and she has that intimidation factor as well. Like her theme song says she's not the one to mess with. I agree with Victoria the whole point of wrestling is pain and if you can't handle that you shouldn't even be anywhere near the wrestling promotions.

I don't care how many injuries Victoria caused that doesn't change the fact that she is a great wrestler and was a great addition to the WWE's diva roster and now i think she'll do great in the knockout division of TNA. Victoria might have caused injuries but no one can deny her wrestling ability her passion and her will in the ring. She also has helped many divas start up their careers like Michelle McCool. Victoria was always some really though and i always enjoyed seeing her in the ring. It's a shame that WWE didn't use her correctly.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:04 am 

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!
she can kill someone with a punch if she can break a jaw with bitch-slap

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:10 am 

Didn't You Listen To Her Theme song She Ain't I The Lady To Mess With. Victoria Is A Good Wrestler But She Does Injure Alot Of People I'm Surprised She Hasn't Hurt More People Than That Her Widows Peak Is A Beast You Can Break Somebody's Neck With That Move. But Im Pretty Sure All That Wasn't Her Fault.

Profile E-mail