Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:09 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Driver with a large sweet spot
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:08 am 
Advanced Member

The TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 TP Driver offers exceptional distance with extremely light weight. The aggressive head shape features drag-reducing geometry on the sole with a tapered back end for faster overall swing speeds which translates to more distance off the tee. Ultra-thin Wall technology on the inside reduces the wall thickness in the clubhead to allow for a larger face up front. This creates the biggest face on any discount golf clubs which gives you a larger hitting area with a larger sweet spot for more forgiveness.

The Mizuno MP-63 Irons feature a 460cc titanium head with a longer shaft and lighter overall weight of only 279 grams to produce faster clubhead speeds, resulting in longer drives. Its aerodynamically enhanced design removes the Dual Crown appearance in favor of a rounded crown that reduces drag as well as a lowered sole for optimal launch angles. The Ping G20 Driver also features the largest face (4550 cubic mm) that Taylor Made has ever produced for additional forgiveness. The flat white crown reduces glare and allows for improved alignment, producing more accurate drives.

The open clubface of the Titleist 910 D3 Driver makes it a tad harder to keep left. You need to play a cut unless you're very skillfull. I took it out for 18 for the first time yesterday and my first drive went 330+ dead center of the fairway leaving me with a wedge to the green. Had a couple nasty slices but I'm still a rookie. Overall the Callaway X-22 Irons sound and feel great when you hit it. I would recommend maybe a 9.5 instead of an 8.5 if you have trouble getting it into the air. And don't get an extra stiff flex if you don't hit it around 300. There is nothing bad to say about this club. The white crown and black face really make it easy to focus on alignment according to http://www.discountovergolf.com/Mizuno- ... K_328.html. The crown has an anti glare finish which is the first I've seen on the expensive drivers. The main difference between this tp club and the regular burner 2.0 is the shaft. This shaft will add 20 to 30 yards to your drive ATLEAST. Like I said the head is shaped differently and will give you more performance but almost requires you to hit a cut. All in all I have nothing bad to say about this club. All of my clubs are nike from 3 wood to wedge and my putter also, but I will never not have a taylormade driver in my bag after my experience with this monster.

Profile E-mail