Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 3:41 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: i recently installed/upgraded to windows 7. Now i have no sound. i've tried everything. what is the
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:46 am 

i have tried all sorts of drivers but for some reason they will not install. My computer had windows XP.

It says i dont have a sound card. i have a dell optiplex 210 L

what can i do other than throw my computer off a cliff?

hempy Thanks man i will do that .... look for some sound card kinda figured the inbuilt sound card in the motherboard kinda sucks... just spent the last 8 hrs trying to figure it out....! u get my best answer!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: i recently installed/upgraded to windows 7. Now i have no sound. i've tried everything. what is the
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:46 am 

hi yey yey, i had the same problem and i was wanting to hear this real groovy tune too so i beat my head against the desk and ran up and down the hallway screaming at the top of my lungs and i decided to change my sound card to soundblaster wifi extreme sound another good one is soundblaster tetanium not expensive about forty bucks and when i installed my card i just about swallowed my throat when i installed the software i had sound and not only did i have sound but it sounded better than it did before. i was really surprized the salesman said to count all of the speakers so if i have 5 it was 5.1 so i bought soundblaster wifi extreme 5.1 sound card. now my family likes me again and i listen to some real cool things and i am a happy camper. so what ever you do don't throw your computer off a cliff take my advice and buy the sound card. good luck hope i was helpful to you

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:46 am 

Try to download an updated sound driver from the internet. Then uninstall the old driver from your system and then try to reinstall this new drivers on your pc. And then check out whether you still face the same sound problem on your pc.

For More Information and help related to windows 7 issues http://windows7.iyogi.net/

Profile E-mail