Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:43 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: It’s Saturday
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:03 am 
Advanced Member

Youth Carl Banks Jerseys , New York Giants fans, so let’s open up the Big Blue View mailbag and see what falls out.Ed says: No one is happy with five wins. There are, however, things that make me optimistic. The locker room dissension and distractions are gone. The Giants drafted well in 2018, getting good players beyond Saquon Barkley in the middle parts of the draft. GM Dave Gettleman and coach Pat Shurmur seem to agree on how they want to construct a roster, and I am in favor of their “from the inside out” philosophy. All of that said, in the end it will come down to whether or not they get the quarterback transition right.Ed says: I haven’t studied every player or figured out the financial ramifications. I would, though, have to consider the EDGE guys. Dee Ford, Trey Flowers, Za’Darius Smith, Dante Fowler, whoever else the Giants think could give them dynamic play off the edge. I’d consider the safety class, too. Tyrann Mathieu is an obvious name to consider because of his connections to defensive coordinator James Bettcher. Deone Buccanon Carl Banks Jerseys Stitched , too.Ed says: Assistant DBs coach Deshea Townsend was announced as DBs coach for the Chicago Bears on Friday evening. Other than that, I’m curious to see where Dave DuGuglielmo, the offensive line coach let go by the Indianapolis Colts, winds up. I would think, though, that if the Giants wanted to replace offensive line coach Hal Hunter — or anyone else on the staff — they would have fired that coach by now.Ed says: What I believe really isn’t important. Since you asked, though, I think the problem you have a GM is you haven’t seen anyone of that size (he might not even be 5-foot-9) succeed in the modern NFL.

Profile E-mail