Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:59 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Reading, growing up with
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:54 am 
Advanced Member

Maybe it's because I was born in the fall, and I love autumn all year round. No spring is splendid, there is no summer enthusiasm, no winter is clean, but in the fall, with its unique charm, I can't hate it all year round, and the season is autumn. My family is in a small mountain village in Zhangjiajie, Hunan Province. It is picturesque, watery and green, peaceful and peaceful. I spent my childhood and childhood in peace and peace, then went to the field to study, and then transferred to Wuhan. There is always a saying between the wanderers studying abroad: "After going to college, my hometown is only winter and summer, and there is no spring and autumn." Yes, after 18 years old, it is difficult to fully experience the autumn of my hometown and feel the unparalleled beauty. . Now in the lunar calendar in September, I was born in the lunar calendar September 22 years ago. Regarding the fall, we always use such words to describe it. The golden wind is cool, the fruit is fruitful, the osmanthus fragrance is fragrant... At a glance, the color of autumn is warm, the fruit of autumn is rich, and the atmosphere of autumn is charming. In my hometown, these characteristics of the autumn show that our small mountain village is surrounded by mountains on three sides, the terrain is gentle Newport 100S, and there is a small stream in front of the village. These conditions have created a superior cultivation environment, almost 80% or more. The land is used for cultivation, and it is high and low. Now it is the season of rice maturity. Looking down from the mountainside, a golden wall of red rice is dotted in the middle of a golden rice field. The silver-white cement road stretches on this golden background cloth. It seems that It is urging the villagers to send rice to a good place Wholesale Cigarettes. Looking from afar, it is like a superbly crafted, well-defined watercolor painting! Standing on the mountainside, I feel quietly, the autumn winds on the mountain, the rice ears creaking in the mountains, the faint voices and the shadows of the cultivated land in the mountains, so that the air becomes more gentle at this moment, so I try my best. Breathing lightly, I am afraid to disturb the quietness of this place. From the mountainside, leisurely swaying down, the fruitful orange trees can be seen everywhere, sweet and big oranges hanging on the branches, as the breeze gently sways, as if celebrating the joy of harvest. All of them are yellow and clear, and they are so pleasing that they can't wait to eat for half an hour! On the road under the mountain, there are already many merchants who collect oranges and drink them with a megaphone: "Take the oranges and receive the oranges~ five cents a pound! Pack the bags and transport them!!" The villagers who need to sell oranges are all three. Groups are surrounded by others, some are bargaining with vendors, and some are discussing harvests with each other. People come and go, laugh and roar, and they are not busy. They are all familiar faces. This uncle, the big sister, shouted in the past, and always received a lot of zero mouth. The oranges that have just been picked from the trees, the big red pomegranates grown in their own yards, and the freshly cooked persimmons that are taken from under the rice tanks, and the chestnuts I love most, you have one, I always I can fill my pockets, of course, full of pockets and hearts. The strong sense of life and humanity makes the things in the pocket empty, and the heart is still full and walking, and I myself become a part of the painting. My home is located in the middle of the village. The front and the right side are rice fields. There are people on the left and rear. When cooking in the morning, the smoke can be stirred together in the air, like a pair of lovers who are lingering and unwilling to separate. My family has a big yard. There is a very old osmanthus tree in the yard. Every time during the flowering season, it smells like a scent. It smells like you can make you fascinated. If you smell a few more, you really want to die in this intoxicating fragrance. Inside. In addition to the sweet-scented osmanthus tree, the yard also planted a lot of cockscombs, a group of red and bright, who said that only the spring flowers are so cute? At night, I moved the rocking chair into the yard, lying on the top and eating fruits and counting the stars. When I was tired, I heard the sound of the wind in the rice fields and the snoring of the adults, falling asleep in various whispers, and then Be a sweet dream, don't mention how much it is. This is the autumn of my hometown. It can make people who are hard-hearted and poetry become poetic and artistic, and make people with resilience indifference become rich in fireworks. The tired man unloaded himself and guarded him to sleep peacefully. The autumn beauty of my hometown is the scenery, but the warmth is the heart of the people. The wanderer who wanders like me wants to go back and feel it!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Reading, growing up with
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:53 pm 
Advanced Member

I have books here, is it a convenient list? Here are all genres https://bookslist.best/, the correct quick description, all the necessary information. I already found some books to read for the weekend. I like reading as a rest. What kind of books do you like? Let's exchange. Thanks in advance!

Profile E-mail