Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:29 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Big Blue View tells us more about Brett Jones
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:20 am 
Advanced Member

In case you missed the earlier news Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , the Minnesota Vikings have acquired offensive lineman Brett Jones from the New York Football Giants in exchange for a seventh-round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. We knew that the Vikings were likely going to be looking for offensive line help, and it appears that the deal for Jones is a pretty good one for the purple.But, since I don’t know a whole lot about Jones, I reached out to our friend Ed Valentine from Big Blue View, SB Nation’s home for New York Giants football. He gave me a little bit of information about Jones, and here’s what he had to say.Well. . .the rule of thumb is that if fans of the other team don’t think it’s a good trade for them, then it must be a good trade for us Discount Dru Samia Jersey , right?As mentioned in the previous post about Jones, he did start 13 games for the Giants last season, with 12 of those starts coming at center (and the other coming at left guard). He got the same second-round tender placed on him this offseason as Nick Easton did, and could very well be playing for a big deal somewhere next season.I’m still reading up on what Jones has to offer, but someone that’s watched him a heck of a lot more than I have seems to think that the Vikings got a pretty good player out of the deal, and gave up just a seventh-round pick next year, when the Vikings should have several extra picks in their back pocket thanks to compensatory selections.On the surface

Profile E-mail