Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:24 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: alked in front, we follo
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:24 am 
Advanced Member

returning to the classroom. Liu Yuan has changed from the previous whispering sobbing to crying. I quickly took out the mobile phone and offered it. Liu Yuan immediately stopped crying. In order to vent his anger, he also hanged up my QQ and said to Kim, "I hate you for 10,000 years." This weak guy, hang it, hang it out for a friend. When it rang, the math teacher entered the door because When the wind was big, he turned around and closed the door. When he just stepped onto the podium, he heard the sound of "Peng" on the other side of the door. Everyone turned their heads together and saw that Teacher Jin??s face stood outside the door, as if we were missing. Her 500 yuan is not like it. Although she was in a bad mood, she smiled politely at the math teacher, although she smiled very hard. The math teacher also felt a hint of gunpowder and nodded reluctantly. Teacher Jin was cold and cold. Said: "You go first, I will go to this class first, and return to your section." The math teacher left the golden teacher and went to the podium. It seemed to make a sneer. I immediately realized the unprecedented tension. The teacher seemed to have a layer of murder. In the eyes of the east, the eyes of her observation looked around us. Said: "Who took Liu Yuan's mobile phone? ! "No one dares to say anything. "Who's the net name is the dummy of love? "I feel that my chest is still stuffy and still come to the office with me!" "No", I just can't look at her eyes, "No" I want to argue, but it is so empty. I am going to escape you," her eyes turned to Liu Yuan. "You go to my office after school Marlboro Red." After that, I opened the door and went out. I and Liu Yuan discussed the countermeasures after class and planned to leave school. When the bell rang, it fled. Because of the heavy heart, the class was absent-minded, the class did not listen well, quite uncomfortable, the school bell ringing, Jin teacher appeared in front of the classroom. She smiled at us and then her eyes became Severe. She simply said: "I temporarily changed my mind, now you go with me! "I and Liu Yuan suddenly fell a half in my heart. It seems that the teacher expected that we would not take the initiative to vote, we went with the teacher. She walked in front, we followed. I did not take a few steps, I and When Liu Yuan saw this team, he suddenly ignited a hope Marlboro Lights. The two of us gave each other a look. Although no one spoke, they all knew that the opportunity came. The opportunity came to the front corner. It seems that Jin teacher There is no concern about whether we will run away. So, we grasp this opportunity, a "Lingbo virtual step" backwards, then escaping and fleeing. This hand is better than the mobile phone's "stealing the dragon and turning the phoenix" On the way to school the next day, Liu Yuan and I met unexpectedly, so we invited each other. It??s sweet to have a brother and a brother together, but things didn??t end when we went upstairs, just met Guo Jibo who went downstairs and dumped garbage. He saw us. Surprised: "You dare to come, Jin teacher is furious, the whole class is afraid to speak out. We were shocked. If you don??t attend class, your parents will be jealous. Oh, at best, it??s better to go straight to the classroom.

Profile E-mail