Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:48 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Pandora is known for its customizable charm bracelets, desig
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:39 am 

To start off with, we have a selection of pandora schmuck sale outlet. Key-and-lock motifs have been popular for Pandora before, and they form a key (pun unintended!) theme of the new Valentine’s collection. My favourite of these is the new heart-key pendant, which is plain silver with a little gold accent, although I wish the bail was thicker. There’s also a matching ring and set of earrings. Note the new bracelet with the heart lock fastening, and no clip stations! The spacer clips with the pink hearts are silicone lined.
</br></br>
Next, we move to a slightly darker colour scheme and some enamelwork charms in pink and red. The pave bead with the raised hearts reminds me of the old school lunarscape pandora schmuck schweiz, in a funny way. The heart-tree motif is a lovely design, if derivative of previous ones, particularly as a necklace. The charm version would have benefited from being styled as a traditional pendant, I think, without the CZ at the top.The next set of beads feature… lips. There are pave lips, an emoji-style bead, an openwork made out of lips, and a lip-printed murano. Not my cup of tea, shall we say, and leave it at that!

Profile E-mail