Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: The Charmed Life of Pandora
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:34 am 

From what I understand, the pandora outlet españa is Pandora’s take on the caishen, the Chinese god of fortune. He’s been made a fair bit cuter than some depictions you can see online, but I think this works well – he is super easy to style and such a cheerful, cute addition to your bracelet. I love the simplicity of the oxidised grooves they’ve used for his features. The little ears, with oxidised lobes, are another fun addition!Pandora do have a gold ingot charm that they released for CNY a few years ago – however, if like me, you have no hope of affording that one, this is a nice little second best, haha. The addition of a little two-tone detailing is a nice touch, one that’s been missing from most previous CNY designs. And, come to think of it, most of Pandora’s recent charms. Interesting two-tone pieces have been few and far between lately.
</br></br>
This is another very solid offering from Pandora to celebrate the charms pandora baratos – it’s the one release each year that can be relied on to offer something culturally rich, interesting, and truly different from Pandora’s usual designs. The timing is particularly fortunate, too, as the Valentine’s collections are often some of the most generic. Dangles can be hard to style, as a lot of people don’t like to have too many on one bracelet (I’m up to seven on my bracelet now, which is a new high for me!), but the Fortune & Luck bead is really very nicely done. The two-tone and the red work beautifully together, and it manages to be both fun and quite elegant at the same time.

Profile E-mail