Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:46 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Markus Golden Cardinals Jersey
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:35 am 
Advanced Member

regularly receive the catalog from Gardener's Supply Company and have been watching Houston Texans Jerseys , with interest, the marketing of something called a Topsy Turvy planter. The idea behind this planter is that you grow vegetables like tomatoes, cucumbers or squash in a planter that hangs from a hook. But the plant itself grows out the bottom.

I thought this was an intriguing idea and the copy in the catalog said that some of the benefits included not having to weed the garden, not having to worry about cutworms, and it's great for people who have very little space to garden but still love gardening nonetheless.

Now Jaelen Strong Texans Jersey , if you've followed my blog, articles, and have visited my web site you'll know that I'm all about saving money in the garden and looking good doing it. So I ordered a Topsy Turvy planter and it came last week. Just a word of caution, here. This planter is not meant for growing vegetables from seed. They must already be established plants.

And I have the perfect tomato plant to put in it: Burpee's latest variety called steak sandwich. Can't you just taste the juicy sweetness of a thick slab of tomato laid gently on a bed of lettuce and enveloped by a baguette? How about some fresh Wonder bread? Add some mayo, salt and pepper and you're in heaven

Profile E-mail