Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:51 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Debt Consolidation, reputable companies?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:40 pm 

Hello, my primary question would be what are some good, reputable Canadian debt consolidation firms to work with?

I have spoken with my bank (CIBC) about a consolidation loan and they turned me down despite my previous great credit with them and long term customer. Two years ago due to layoffs I lost my job and after some time living off savings and credit (I know it was foolish, but desperate times) when needed, I finally found more work, however it is less than half of what I used to make.

Now I don't live like a king at all, I budget as well as can be and cut out as much unnecessary spending as possible, however I am still falling further behind each month with these credit payments.

Between my LOC and 3 credit cards I have $22k in debt, so not an insurmountable number, but with my greatly reduced wages it is extremely difficult. I make my minimum payments every month and some I try and pay more when I can. I'm currently falling behind by around $400 each month and it's quickly becoming a crippling financial issue.

There are so many debt consolidation groups out there these days with a lot of conflicting online reviews. I'm simply wondering which ones would be best to contact or even if a consolidation loan would be the best option for me going forward. Thanks for your time.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Debt Consolidation, reputable companies?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:04 pm 
Advanced Member

I was a victim of dishonest creditors who put me in a position where I couldn't make payments on time, causing me to accumulate a lot of debt. It took me a while to find a solution, but I was fortunate enough to come across myloanquo.com, which helped me eliminate my debts. I am very grateful for their assistance.

Profile E-mail