Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:37 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Recover Lost Videos/Music/Photos on iPod Touch 5g/4g
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:39 am 
Advanced Member

Accidentally deleted iPod data and want to get it back? Lost iPod data when updating iPod Touch 5 to iOS 8 is an easy-to-use and efficient which can not only restore iPod from iTunes/iCloud backup files, but also recover deleted messages, contacts, WhatsApp/Tango messages, notes and more from iPod devices directly without backup.

Mode1. Recover from iPod, iPod Touch 5/4 directly

1. Lauch UFUSoft iOS Data Recovery , connect your iPod, iPod Touch 5/4 with computer via USB cable. After your device is detected, click Start Scan and the scanning process will start. If you are using iPod, you need to download a plug-in and enter the scanning mode following steps on the interface.

2. After scanning, all the files in your iPod, iPod Touch 5/4 will be listed in categories.

3. You can find the target file in its own category. For photos and pictures, double click and you can preview it.

4. Choose what you need and click the Recover button. The checked files will be exported and saved in your computer.

[B]Mode2. Recover from iTunes backup file

After launching the program, choose the second mode Recover from iTunes Backup File for iPod, iPod Touch 5/4. All the backup files in your computer will be detected and listed. Scan the one you need.

After scanning, the scan results will be listed. Check what you need and click Recover.

Mode3. Recover iPod/iPod Touch Data from iCloud backup file

In the main interface of the program, choose Recover from iCloud Backup File for iPod, iPod Touch 5/4. Sign in to your iCloud account and the backup files in your account will be listed. Choose the right one and click Download. Wait for a few minutes until it is downloaded.

Scan the backup file. The later operation is the same with the above two methods. Choose files you want to recover and click Recover.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Recover Lost Videos/Music/Photos on iPod Touch 5g/4g
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:21 pm 
Advanced Member

I think you need to use this WhatsApp Plus which you can easily download from here https://gbapps.net/new/ because on WHatsApp you get this error in messages recovery.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:37 pm 
Advanced Member

Really nice and amazing info which i really like to share with my friends via this YO WhatsApp Apk if you allow me to do this thanks.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:04 pm 

This topic has been quite useful for me, I don't like dealing with such problems, I'm someone who usually spends time playing games, my favorite game is the football legends game, this game amuses me a lot and gives me pleasure.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:54 am 

These are the types of games that can be found at poppy playtime To the fullest extent possible, do it. Before engaging in activities of that nature, individuals must to be subjected to psychological evaluations. People who have a psychological make-up that is too unstable should not participate in such a game. Life is too valuable to throw away just because you came in second place in a competition.

Profile E-mail