Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:47 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Study Shows Omikron Can Avoid Sino Farm Immunity
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:07 am 
Advanced Member

Chinese study finds Omikron able to dodge immunity from Sinofarm vaccines

On June 21, 2022, The Straits Times reported that a study in China from The Lancet Infectious Diseases journal revealed part of the study. of the Omicron coronavirus Antiviral immunity was not detected. After 2 Sinofarm vaccinations plus 1 booster

The study took place in China. Which allows people to vaccinate against the virus only vaccines developed within the country. That includes Sino Farm. And China is determined to improvexo walletvaccination rates to increase. To answer the policy "dynamic zero covid" (dynamic zero covid) that wants the country to get rid of covids. Instead of learning to live with covids like other countries

The BBIBP-CoV vaccine (BBIBP-CorV) is one of two non-Sinofarm vaccines licensed for use in China. It is also considered the main vaccine exported by China.

The researchers said in a journal published June 20. Of the 25 individuals who received two doses of BBIBP-CorV vaccine, immunosuppressive tests such as BA.2.12.1 and BA.4/BA.5 “were not found or detected. only a little.”

Immunity to those infections was only 24 percent to 48 percent of those who received two doses of BBIBP-CorV vaccine, the researchers said, citing the results of a group of 25 participants.

The results of the study found that Immunity improved slightly to 30 percent to 53 percent for those who had three injections. The vaccine, made by Chongqing Zhifei Biologic, is another vaccine approved for use in China.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Study Shows Omikron Can Avoid Sino Farm Immunity
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:14 am 

I'll read your stuff more often, I swear. When you have some spare time, I'd love for you to join me in playing the video game retro bowl game that I just discovered.

Profile E-mail