Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:17 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Formal watches
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:52 am 

In order to meet the needs of friends to wear formal watches, today we recommend three official watches with the same high appearance and good recognition. One of them is a new one in 2022. The price of the three watches is about 50000 yuan, which is suitable for men who have worked for a period of time and have economic strength. Wanguo botuofeno series has distinct recognition. This wristwatch is really a new type in 2022. The blue certainly is the leather strap and white dial follow the classic design of botuofeno collection, such as the stick time scale and willow leaf tip. At 3o'clock, there are date and week display functions. This watch has a small second switch in the 6o'clock direction. It looks simple and does not drag water. The surface diameter is 42mm, and the case is made of fine steel. This view is equipped with a 75320 automatic chain movement, with 46 hours associated with power storage and 30 meters regarding waterproof function. The reason why I recommend Omega, the constellation sequence watch, would be that the author sees that buddies often wear it, and the real object is very tactile. This particular watch adds new fashion elements to the iconic type of the constellation, making the appearance younger; However , although new elements have been added, it can still be recognized from a distance that this is a multitude series. With a surface height of 41mm, it is matched with a black polished ceramic bezel and a rubber layered leather band. The call is rhodium gray, with a silken embossed pattern as well as brilliant problematic veins. It has a day display window at the 6o'clock position. The bar shaped time scale receives luminous display, which is convenient for reading at night. The actual pointer, star logo, Omega logo and arch hour range have been blackened. The author thinks this enjoy is very advanced, calm and also lively. If you buy it for your boyfriend, mcdougal would prefer this one. Equipped with Tissot 8900 motion, it is certified by the supreme Observatory along with performs well on anti magnetism, anti shock and other aspects. It has 60 hours involving power storage space and 50 meters connected with waterproof depth.
http://www.fashionreviewprice.com

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Formal watches
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:54 am 
Advanced Member

This essay is one of my favorites because of its well-researched content and clear language. Because it aroused my interest, I couldn't put this book down. I'm blown away by your abilities and work. mapquest driving directions

Profile E-mail