Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:13 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: As around the world, outside media judging the news, the Tha
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 4:52 am 
Advanced Member

Foreign media pay attention The If you'veslot walletplayed slots online before, you'll know it before every free spin bonus round. You need to rotate. First press the spin manually. When will I get a free spin that I don't know until I get a free spin bonus? Some people take quite a long time to spin. Some people just spin a few times. But when can I join the bonus round if I buy free spins? Or you can play free spins as many times as you like. Invest only to buy. Recommended slot promotion. propaganda of the Thai Army Ban personnel from online purchases from Chinese platforms.

On May 10, 2022, Bloomberg reported that The Thai military has banned its troops from online purchases from the Alibaba-owned platform Lazada, following a series of inappropriate advertisements. by Bloomberg lifting the order of General Narongphan Jitkaewtae, the commander-in-chief of the Royal Thai Army, said that Lazada is not allowed to transport to deliver goods within the army Personnel or family who purchase products from the platform. Instead, go to the pickup point outside the area.

Not only the command of the Army Commander. But the three Thai armies including the navy and the Air Force It also issues a similar order that prohibits or empowers people to consider purchases from the Platform.

Profile E-mail