Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:59 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: Beautiful face "Kathy", the wife of famous football player "
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 5:14 am 
Advanced Member

Beautiful face "Kathy", the wife ofSLOTXOthat you should know first. When walking the game, for the safety of long-term investment, whether it is important rules. Slot-winning techniques, including minimum betting statements to know, which we'll discuss in the following. famous football player "Matt Hummels", was physically attacked in Thailand.
On February 9, Katie Hummels, wife of Matt Hummels, defender of Borussia Dortmund, Germany national team. world cup champion which has been revealed through Instagram that met with bad things and was robbed until she did not know if she would survive or not.

According to German media bild, 34-year-old Katie has traveled to Thailand. To film the TV show Battle of the Reality Star for 3 weeks, but encountered an unexpected event. before going to the airport when she was attacked and robbed by a villain

Katie revealed that while walking on the beach to say goodbye to a beautiful place was hit in the head by hitting her many times At some point, she realized that This was a time of life and death. So she fought back. and said to the man, “Take what you want. and let me go.”

Photo taken before she was attacked. Image courtesy of cathyhummels/bild.
Then the assailant grabbed her cell phone. which was the only thing she had at that moment then run away

“I gathered all my strength and ran back to the hotel. I always thought of Lutwig. my son"

Later, the program team notified the police. before she flew to Dubai that evening.

“My head and body still hurt. But everything will be fine. However, I'm still shocked. And thank you for being alive.”

Bild's website also warns tourists to travel to Thailand. It said there were multiple crimes in tourist destinations such as Phuket, Samui, Koh Tao and Pattaya, and it was advisable to carry a small amount of cash.

Profile E-mail