Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:41 am
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: New RAZR X Irons for low-to-mid Handicap Players
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:12 am 
Advanced Member

Most irons today are designed to maximize one specific performance benefit – distance, forgiveness or feel – while sacrificing all other critical areas needed to hit more greens.

The fully integrated undercut cavity system of Callaway RAZR X Irons helps engineers to precisely position the CG and engineer the face of each individual iron to maximize ball speed even off-tee .While the long RAZR X Irons increase distance and forgiveness to make golfers with more confidence at address.

The callaway golf clubs have obtained great repution from golf area since several decades year ago. When interms of golf irons the x-series will bring to our mind, callaway release the unprecedented RAZR X set that with standard and tour model in 2011. The standard model Callaway RAZR X Irons are in stock at golf shop online uk.

The new RAZR X Irons are designed for low-to-mid handicap players looking for a next-generation combination of playability and workability. The new Razr Technology will lead the industry into the next generation of iron design by delivering the distance and forgiveness of a wide sole iron while retaining the playability and turf interaction of a thin sole iron.

That’s why RAZR Technology is such a breakthrough. Callaway X Hot Hybrid This Technology leads the industry into the next generation of iron design by delivering the distance and forgiveness of a wide-sole iron while retaining the playability and turf interaction advantages of a thin-sole iron.

I like to hit a little fade with my long and mid irons a abit of a draw with my short irons and I can pull these shots of with these irons but If you want to point and shoot.. thats where the Razr x irons shine.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: New RAZR X Irons for low-to-mid Handicap Players
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:26 am 

I identified the X-Hot Pro to be much more forgiving, with only a small loss of distance on mis-hits.

Golf clubs uk , This really is and example of your the vintage and top quality which are nonetheless appealing and I can help you sell.

Golf clubs online , Supporters argue that such partnerships assistance spread out expenses each for buyers and overall health care providers.

Profile E-mail