Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:31 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: How to put and transfer Panasonic Lumix Camera AVCHD for iMo
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:47 am 
Advanced Member

How to put and transfer Panasonic Lumix Camera AVCHD for iMovie

Below is from a client’s e-mail asking how to get Panasonic Point & Shoot Lumix Camera Videos to iMovie.

“I think I’m interested in buying your software. I have a Pansonic Point & Shoot Lumix camera. In Dec 2012, my Mac stopped importing my videos. I was told I have to use a 3rd party–you. I used your trial version. I was able to convert, but now HOW DO I GET THEM INTO IMOVIE? PLS help.”

To do this, Aunsoft Panasonic AVCHD to iMovie Converter for Mac is the best choice. With Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac, you can freely transfer Lumix AVCHD to many other video formats and to different editing software. The output video formats like Apple ProRes 422, AIC, DVCPRO HD, QuickTime Movie Format, VOB Format, Flash Video, Lossless Raw Video, Remux, etc and the output editing software like iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Express, Adobe Premiere, etc. One more important thing is that you can directly choose videos from your camera after connecting to your PC, you do not need to import the videos to your PC first. Thus, the problem that the client faced is solved. To use Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac, you just need to do the following simple steps.

Step 1: Import Lumix AVCHD videos to Panasonic Lumix AVCHD Converter for Mac .

As I said before, you can directly add videos from your camera, this is really humanity and time saving for users.

Step 2: Choose the output format and route for the videos.

Tip: You can do some personal setting like size, bitrate by clicking “setting”.

Step3: Start conversion with AVCHD Video Converter for Mac

Tip: If you want to combine several videos to one file, click “Merge into one file”.

The converted videos contained the high quality of original videos. Aunsoft Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac is aprofessional Panasonic AVCHD Conversion tool and worth the price for its advantages. Panasonic AVCHD Converter for Mac is the best AVCHD converter for transfer Panasonic AVCHD file to iMovie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to put and play tivo shows on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?
How to play and enjoy hd videos on New iPad?
How to import Panasonic mod file to iMovie/FCP?
How to convert Canon XF 300 series mxf to 1080P mp4 for ipad 3?
Archive/Edit Panasonic SDT750 1080p AVCHD in iMovie/FCP

http://www.aunsoft.com/panasonic-avchd-converter-mac/

Profile E-mail