Chat Place Forum

Forum for general chat. Welcome to chat place forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:40 pm
---------->CLICK HERE TO CHAT LIVE NOW<----------

Post subject: How to put and play tivo shows on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:22 am 
Advanced Member

Any one has the same problem with me to transfer tivo file to Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1? Searched some information about the video and audio formats Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 supported:
Video format: 3gp, mp4, avi, wmv, flv, mkv
Video codec: MPEG4, H.263, Sorenson H.263, H.264, VC-1, DivX/Xvid
Audio format: mp3, m4a, mp4, 3gp, 3ga, ogg, oga, aac, flac

Apparently the .tivo file is not recognized by Galaxy Tab 10.1. Some one suggested me to try a reliable converter tool called Aunsoft Video Converter to trans-code the .tivo to mp4 h.264. This is the best solution I have tested, high quality and fast conversion speed, especially the extremely easy to use interface.

Then let me show you some important operations on this .tivo converter for Galaxy Tab 10.1.
How to convert .tivo to Galaxy Tab 10.1 h.264 mp4?
First of all, Transfer .tivo to PC or laptop
Download a freeware TiVo desktop here get the latest version.
Connect the TiVo box with your home network, and run TiVo Desktop. Click "Pick Recordings to Transfer". Check the box next to the title of the show (or shows) you want to transfer and click on "Start Transfer".
After you transferred the .tivo shows successfully to PC. Then the simple next a few clicks will help you do a quick and stable conversion work from .tivo to Galaxy Tab 10.1 h.264 mp4.

Step 1: Download Aunsoft TiVo to Galaxy Tab 10.1 Converter on PC or Computer.Here is the link I downloaded earlier:

Step 2: Go to “Format”>> “Samsung”>> “Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (*.mp4)

Step 3: Click Convert button to do the TiVo to Galaxy Tab 10.1 trans-coding work

All right, these operation steps surely will help you convert TiVo to Galaxy compatible format then you can play .tivo shows on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 freely.

Aunsoft TransMXF for Mac is a necessary camcorder converter and a helpful video tool on Mac that helps you convert MXF to other common video formats on Mac,With this [b]Mac MXF Converter,you can freely enjoy your interesting videos shot by your MXF camcorder on iPad,iPad2, new iPad, iPhone 4,iPhone 4s,iPod Touch 4, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Nook Color, BlackBerry Playbook.

http://www.aunsoft.com/transmxf-mac/
http://www.aunsoft.com/video-converter/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: How to put and play tivo shows on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:29 am 
Advanced Member

Apparel is also a welcome gift. Stylish knickers or a great golf skirt can add a touch of class to your favorite golfer's RocketBallz Stage 2 wardrobe. Golf shoes, golf TaylorMade R1 shirts

Profile E-mail